New Queens, NY feed setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
1a1b8d1e6a354dd7f048a794352c981f.jpg

I have set up my feed once again as I’ve moved from the city to Queens.
I will be broadcasting the 108/114th precincts from my Motorola CDM1550LS using my Dell XFR E6400. (Pending approval)
I have a Vertex VX900 that I can’t get to program or update the firmware that is collecting dust [emoji35]
So I am currently using the Kenwood TK3312 as my dedicated portable until I upgrade everything after taxes to P25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
It’s a good little radio, good audio and very easy to program if you need just analog. It’s all RX only just for nyc monitoring. But I’m looking to get my APX back

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
It was approved by mods. It was because my other feed was down so long when I moved from Harlem, this one needed to be done fresh. It sounds really good so far.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
You meant approved by the Broadcastify team, right? At least that is what I assumed (and I think you just verified that) but I'm just clarifying for kjfswkr.

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
You meant approved by the Broadcastify team, right? At least that is what I assumed (and I think you just verified that) but I'm just clarifying for kjfswkr.

I submitted all my info in RR and they approved it for me

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Sounds great. I listen to NY feeds if there is an active incident but not on a regular basis as they talk very fast and have strong accents which makes it hard to understand for some people like me.

It is amazing how different people speak from one state to another. I provide the Columbus, OH feed which is usually in the top three feeds worldwide. I have conversed with many listeners from all around the world.

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
7b3d50b6549e3910d517dc78832b2433.jpg

Cable 62. It’s made for the specific port on the back on CDM radios. It plugs into the line in jack on the computer and feeds the audio to scan caster

Status
Not open for further replies.