45 KB · Views: 1,838
  • ScanList.jpg
    ScanList.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,847
  • HFLiast.jpg
    HFLiast.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,839

Linkero

Your set up is seriously inspiring! I noticed the "Pull in case of dark".....does that start up a generator?

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Your set up is seriously inspiring! I noticed the "Pull in case of dark".....does that start up a generator?

No, but I like the way you think lol. When I lose power my UP system kicks in and I pull that and it lights up my desk with very strong LED light so I can see

JD
kf4anc

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Finding that the new SDS100 has become my go-to scanner, and a real workhorse that holds up quite nicely. I do a full charge cycle every day, plugin when I get the low batt beep notification, then run the battery until I get the beep again and replug. No issues whatsoever. The Inland Pro-Sound 2000 multi-media speakers were made for this scanner, providing clear crisp audio all day every day that I can adjust to my own ear. These were a great find and an added boon to the scanner corner of my desk. There is even a headset jack on the front of the master speaker (1/8") for private listening if I want. I don't go out much every day due to health issues, but when I do I am well-prepared with both of these scanners in my vehicle, a window mount clip to a split BNC adapter and short feeds to each scanner. Nice little set up that works well for me.

I use the SDS100 and the TRX-1 together and they are a great compatible pair, especially when in a severe weather situation or a major public safety event. I miss nothing on my local Ohio MARCS simulcast system monitoring police and/or SWAT teams with the SDS100, while the TRX-1 has the conventional and DMR/NXDN side of things covered. Learning to navigate both scanners during a hectic event is a good challenge and I'm getting better at it. Lots of fun!

JD
kf4anc

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Exactly, neat eBay toy. Was looking for LED light for blackouts other than my RedCross nightlights, and saw this on eBay and bought it. Don't remember the cost, but it was cheap. Surprisingly bright and does the job and looks cool, as well :)

JD
kf4anc

Status
Not open for further replies.