RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog
 

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics


Politics - Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1001 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2017, 8:08 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post

I really hope that the people that voted for Trump are going to suffer under this legislation (and they will)
Geez, that's not a very nice thing to say, hoping for bad outcomes with peoples health, Jim!

I thought Dems are supposed to care about people.... all people!
Sponsored links
  #1002 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2017, 9:56 PM
Jimru's Avatar
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Henrico County, VA
Posts: 1,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
Geez, that's not a very nice thing to say, hoping for bad outcomes with peoples health, Jim!

I thought Dems are supposed to care about people.... all people!


The only way the Trump acolytes (such as yourself) will learn how terrible he and the so -called "Freedom Caucus" are, is when you realize that you got screwed-blued and tattooed.

It really is true what Trump said early in the race: "I could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and I still wouldn't lose any voters!" Until he shoots youse guys (I mean that figuratively, not literally!), that is.

When coal jobs don't come back (they won't), when the manufacturing jobs don't return (they won't, or very few), when Trump gets us into further military conflicts (he will) and, unfortunately when millions of his voters are left high and dry with lousy health care alternatives that make Obamacare look wonderful by comparison; then maybe some of you will learn.

Or, maybe not!
__________________
Addicted to all things radio for nearly 50 years, and proud of it!
  #1003 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
The only way the Trump acolytes (such as yourself) will learn how terrible he and the so -called "Freedom Caucus" are, is when you realize that you got screwed-blued and tattooed.
Let me remind you what Obummer care did. The Dems re-worked a 6th of the economy and spent a TRILLION dollars to help out SEVEN (yes 7) percent of the population. What happened next for the rest of us? Health insurance became unaffordable. Premiums went up thru the roof as did the cost of health insurance.

Premiums so high, You'll mine as well say you don't have insurance in many cases.

I wouldn't call that a success.
  #1004 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the 'patch
Posts: 5,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
The only way the Trump acolytes (such as yourself) will learn how terrible he and the so -called "Freedom Caucus" are, is when you realize that you got screwed-blued and tattooed.
You would think that the very people that got Trump elected would realize now that he was always going to screw them over. Especially the deep red states, where his hard core electoral base live, are the very ones that will suffer the most. Poof 24 MILLION(mostly poor) Americans are about to lose health care coverage. Plus a nice 1 TRILLION dollar tax cut for his 1%er buddies.

I don't get it. I do get Hillary was not a decent choice, but its like the electorate cut their nose off to spite their face.

With all the lies Trump has told you would have thought they would have seen this coming.
__________________
Interoperatablity is not a technology, it is an attitude!!!
  #1005 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post

With all the lies Trump has told you would have thought they would have seen this coming.
I think what happened was Killary's lies triumphant any lies that Trump told. She did it to herself. She is a lying witch that has to tell 2 lies to cover up 1 lie she told.
Sponsored links
  #1006 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
The only way the Trump acolytes (such as yourself) will learn how terrible he and the so -called "Freedom Caucus" are, is when you realize that you got screwed-blued and tattooed.

It really is true what Trump said early in the race: "I could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and I still wouldn't lose any voters!" Until he shoots youse guys (I mean that figuratively, not literally!), that is.

When coal jobs don't come back (they won't), when the manufacturing jobs don't return (they won't, or very few), when Trump gets us into further military conflicts (he will) and, unfortunately when millions of his voters are left high and dry with lousy health care alternatives that make Obamacare look wonderful by comparison; then maybe some of you will learn.

Or, maybe not!
How soon you liberal loons forget, how about how Obamacare was put together, behind closed doors with democrats only, passed by only democrats and praised by Pelosi when she said we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it.

And Obamacare is falling apart by the seams, and only the house passed the bill, and you already have all these people with no healthcare. Do you really know what the final bill will be when it's passed by both chambers, if it does, typical liberal, crying like a baby, for God sake wait and read the entire bill that passes both chambers, if one does.

Cry baby liberals, military conflicts may happen, if it does thank God we have conservative kids that will fight and defend the US, you liberals won't, they will be to busy protesting in the street, looting, blocking highways, burning buildings, and sitting in their safe rooms.
Grow a pair Jim, we lived for 8 years under a president who had no balls what so ever, and we were the laughing stock of the world, maybe we can get our reputation back in the eyes of the world, and be America again.

Maybe you'll learn there is another way to live life, not just your progressive liberal agenda, to tell you the truth Jim, I sick and tired of the liberal bull, tax and spend, free stuff for all, open borders, free healthcare, education, food, housing, phones, the liberal utopia.


If we have to depend on the millennials (especially the liberals) to carry this country forward, we're doomed!
__________________
.
  #1007 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2017, 11:07 PM
prcguy's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,946
Default

I agree, my health insurance at least doubled from the time Obama was elected until Obamacare was in place, how did that improve my healthcare? Most everything Obama promised was a lie.

Obamacare was unsustainable and doomed to fail unless premiums double again to keep it going. I would not benefit from paying twice as much as I do now but the guy who illegally jumped over the fence at the border would. What is fair about that?

Some things have to be cut out of health care to make it work in this country, everybody can't have everything for free. I liked my health care much better before Obama came along and screwed it up.

If Trump can keep some kind of socialized medicine going in this country without my premiums going up then I would call that a success. Otherwise kiss it all goodbye because the current system is about to run out of money anyway.
prcguy



Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
Let me remind you what Obummer care did. The Dems re-worked a 6th of the economy and spent a TRILLION dollars to help out SEVEN (yes 7) percent of the population. What happened next for the rest of us? Health insurance became unaffordable. Premiums went up thru the roof as did the cost of health insurance.

Premiums so high, You'll mine as well say you don't have insurance in many cases.

I wouldn't call that a success.
  #1008 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2017, 12:50 AM
Jimru's Avatar
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Henrico County, VA
Posts: 1,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
How soon you liberal loons forget, how about how Obamacare was put together, behind closed doors with democrats only, passed by only democrats and praised by Pelosi when she said we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it.



And Obamacare is falling apart by the seams, and only the house passed the bill, and you already have all these people with no healthcare. Do you really know what the final bill will be when it's passed by both chambers, if it does, typical liberal, crying like a baby, for God sake wait and read the entire bill that passes both chambers, if one does.



Cry baby liberals, military conflicts may happen, if it does thank God we have conservative kids that will fight and defend the US, you liberals won't, they will be to busy protesting in the street, looting, blocking highways, burning buildings, and sitting in their safe rooms.


Grow a pair Jim, we lived for 8 years under a president who had no balls what so ever, and we were the laughing stock of the world, maybe we can get our reputation back in the eyes of the world, and be America again.



How were we the "laughing stock of the world" under Obama? Do you have all kinds of quotes of world leaders saying that?

Maybe you'll learn there is another way to live life, not just your progressive liberal agenda, to tell you the truth Jim, I sick and tired of the liberal bull, tax and spend, free stuff for all, open borders, free healthcare, education, food, housing, phones, the liberal utopia.





If we have to depend on the millennials (especially the liberals) to carry this country forward, we're doomed!


Please tell me how we were the "laughing stock of the world" under Obama? So far, under Trump, the world is slapping their forehead asking how could Americans have voted for this fool! By the end of his two terms, Obama was held in high esteem by the world; this is something that you can look up.

Obama knew that inviting a murderous pig like Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines was the wrong thing to do, yet Trump has no problem with that; Trump has already insulted every world leader he has come in contact with! And you have the gall to say that Obama was a laughing stock? Bull****!

Trump ADMIRES tyrants and dictators, are you ok with that? I'm not!

Trump flip flops on his beliefs as casually as I breathe AND THEN OUTRIGHT LIES ABOUT IT!!! You are ok with that, HP?

I guess so!

As far as "not reading" the healthcare bill, none of the Republicans have read the bill they just passed! They have staff that does that and this has always been the case for all be they Dems or Repubs in modern times. When challenged today by reporters about whether they (Republicans) had read the bill today before voting on it, NONE of them said yes. Not one. So don't give me that bull**** about Pelosi saying that about the ACA. As if Republicans read bills, BS.

Furthermore this so-called healthcare bill (the ACHA) most likely will not pass in the Senate; the Senate is and always has been a more thoughtful, deliberative body than the Congress. I predict (and hope) that this cruel bill dies the death it deserves there.

You are sick of liberals? I'm sick of heartless so-called conservatives, that just don't give a f**k about what happens to anyone but themselves.

You have no problem that literally TENS OF MILLIONS of fellow Americans will lose their health coverage either because Medicaid will be eliminated, or because they have pre-existing conditions like cancer, disabilities they were born with, or any of the other ways people have these conditions, but I guess you are ok with that too, HP, eh? All you care about is you and your immediate family and everyone else can go f**k themselves, right?

You're sick and tired? So am I! Under this present regime we are going to go down lower in world esteem than in any time in recent history, I guarantee! We have a president that cannot speak in complete sentences, who is flat out engaging in lining his and his family's pockets using the White House for their own gain! Are you ok with that?

Trump was going to "drain the swamp" but he has filled the swamp with his billionaire cronies WHO DONT GIVE A S**T ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE BUT THEIR OWN!!!

WAKE UP DAGGONE IT HP!!! I'm not giving this president "a chance". I've known the POS for who he is WAY before any of you dunces heard about him on TV! He's a pig, he's an unbalanced narcissist of the highest order and he's a moron.

Grow a pair yourself. We are doomed with your kind in office.
__________________
Addicted to all things radio for nearly 50 years, and proud of it!
  #1009 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2017, 10:13 AM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
Please tell me how we were the "laughing stock of the world" under Obama? So far, under Trump, the world is slapping their forehead asking how could Americans have voted for this fool! By the end of his two terms, Obama was held in high esteem by the world; this is something that you can look up.
First thing that pops into my mind is "Cross The Red Line", what a joke he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
Obama knew that inviting a murderous pig like Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines was the wrong thing to do, yet Trump has no problem with that; Trump has already insulted every world leader he has come in contact with! And you have the gall to say that Obama was a laughing stock? Bull****!
He invited his share of doozies to the WH, Black Lives Matter, Rappers who spew hate, to name a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
Trump flip flops on his beliefs as casually as I breathe AND THEN OUTRIGHT LIES ABOUT IT!!! You are ok with that, HP?
Obama got so good at lying he could do it with a smile on his face, "You can keep your DR and your healthcare".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
Furthermore this so-called healthcare bill (the ACHA) most likely will not pass in the Senate; the Senate is and always has been a more thoughtful, deliberative body than the Congress. I predict (and hope) that this cruel bill dies the death it deserves there.
So then we wait until Obamacare falls apart, the millennials won't buy into it. If it ain't for free, it's not for me, is their goal in life, the future of our country. "LIBERALS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
You are sick of liberals? I'm sick of heartless so-called conservatives, that just don't give a f**k about what happens to anyone but themselves.

You have no problem that literally TENS OF MILLIONS of fellow Americans will lose their health coverage either because Medicaid will be eliminated, or because they have pre-existing conditions like cancer, disabilities they were born with, or any of the other ways people have these conditions, but I guess you are ok with that too.
And you know all this as fact. What a jerk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
You're sick and tired? So am I! Under this present regime we are going to go down lower in world esteem than in any time in recent history, I guarantee! We have a president that cannot speak in complete sentences, who is flat out engaging in lining his and his family's pockets using the White House for their own gain! Are you ok with that?
Believe me, Trump isn't perfect, and does have many flaws, but I'll take him over a left leaning progressive liberal, who will take this country more towards socialism, we already have enough people of the welfare rolls and riding the get stuff for free train, your kind of people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
Trump was going to "drain the swamp" but he has filled the swamp with his billionaire cronies WHO DONT GIVE A S**T ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE BUT THEIR OWN!!!
Now that your boy is out of the WH and charging $400,000.00 an hour for a speech, he'll be hanging with those cronies. Complete switch, bullcr_p artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
WAKE UP DAGGONE IT HP!!! I'm not giving this president "a chance". I've known the POS for who he is WAY before any of you dunces heard about him on TV! He's a pig, he's an unbalanced narcissist of the highest order and he's a moron.
I knew from day one you wouldn't give him a chance, that's your right, but he has 4 years to show if he'll be a success or failure.

I hope he changes most of the things Obama did while in office, some of the things Trump did already I'm happy with. Is he perfect NO, but he has time to improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimru View Post
Grow a pair yourself. We are doomed with your kind in office.
Your kind are the ones that created the "Safe Rooms", who has to grow a pair?
__________________
.
  #1010 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2017, 1:58 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the 'patch
Posts: 5,081
Default Trump is Confusing

Trump lauds Australia’s universal health care minutes after*Republicans vote to end Obamacare - National | Globalnews.ca

so he likes the Australian health care system, which the ACA was somewhat similar to, but just caused 24 million Americans to lose healthcare coverage... talk about confusing...
__________________
Interoperatablity is not a technology, it is an attitude!!!
  #1011 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2017, 6:47 PM
AC2OY's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Belleville,New Jersey
Posts: 2,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
How soon you liberal loons forget, how about how Obamacare was put together, behind closed doors with democrats only, passed by only democrats and praised by Pelosi when she said we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it.

And Obamacare is falling apart by the seams, and only the house passed the bill, and you already have all these people with no healthcare. Do you really know what the final bill will be when it's passed by both chambers, if it does, typical liberal, crying like a baby, for God sake wait and read the entire bill that passes both chambers, if one does.

Cry baby liberals, military conflicts may happen, if it does thank God we have conservative kids that will fight and defend the US, you liberals won't, they will be to busy protesting in the street, looting, blocking highways, burning buildings, and sitting in their safe rooms.
Grow a pair Jim, we lived for 8 years under a president who had no balls what so ever, and we were the laughing stock of the world, maybe we can get our reputation back in the eyes of the world, and be America again.

Maybe you'll learn there is another way to live life, not just your progressive liberal agenda, to tell you the truth Jim, I sick and tired of the liberal bull, tax and spend, free stuff for all, open borders, free healthcare, education, food, housing, phones, the liberal utopia.


If we have to depend on the millennials (especially the liberals) to carry this country forward, we're doomed!
Game,Set,Match!!!!!!😮😂🇺🇸 These liberals just don't get and never will.😔
__________________
Michael AC2OY
Kenwood TH-F6A
GRE PSR-800
Uniden 536 HP Kenwood TS-990-SComet 250-B Diamond D3000N
  #1012 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2017, 1:37 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC2OY View Post
Game,Set,Match!!!!!!
An excerpt from todays Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ouse-defenses/

"UPDATE, 4:30 p.m.: Yates is giving a tutorial in committee testifying. She just walloped not one but two GOP senators. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.) tried to accuse her of misconduct in refusing to defend the Trump administration’s travel ban, which was ultimately blocked by multiple courts. Yates reminded him that at her confirmation hearing, Cornyn had asked if she would refuse to carry out an illegal or unconstitutional order. She recalled she had promised him she would indeed refuse. Ouch. Then up came Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) sleazily trying to get her to opine on Huma Abedin’s email habits(!). When that led nowhere, he took to quoting the statutory basis for the travel ban. She corrected him by pointing out that there was subsequent congressional action that specifically prohibited religious discrimination. Moreover, she took the opportunity to drop the news bomb that the administration ordered the Office of Legal Counsel to not even tell the acting attorney general the ban was in the works. Game, set, match."

Gee. Those Republicans just don't get it, and never will. *eye roll*
__________________
Don't blame the holidays, you were fat in August.
  #1013 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2017, 2:01 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
Obama got so good at lying he could do it with a smile on his face, "You can keep your DR and your healthcare".
Taking a page out of the Republican's Handbook, I say "I kept my doctor and my healthcare plan. What the hell is YOUR problem?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
I knew from day one you wouldn't give him a chance, that's your right...
It's about damned time you realize that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
...but he has 4 years to show if he'll be a success or failure.
It's sure not looking good so far, though, is it. Scandal after scandal, incompetence after incompetence. Hail to the Ignoramus in Chief!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
...Is he perfect NO, but he has time to improve.
He has time to improve, but the question you should be asking yourself is, does he have the potential to improve. All the time in the world doesn't matter if he simply cannot step up to the job.

For the nations sake, I hope he does step it up and improve. But I have almost zero confidence in his ability to. I think his ignorance and arrogance will bump him into impeachment territory before he ever gets a chance to negotiate that learning curve. And I think his poor judgement in who he lets into his inner circle (Steve Bannon, et al.) will erupt into a scandal the likes of which we've never seen before.

And I hope I'm wrong.
__________________
Don't blame the holidays, you were fat in August.
  #1014 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2017, 2:10 AM
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 175 DME, HEC 358° Radial
Posts: 5,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
I think what happened was Killary's lies triumphant any lies that Trump told. She did it to herself. She is a lying witch that has to tell 2 lies to cover up 1 lie she told.
And a close look at what's documented "out there" shows that Trump is orders of magnitude a more prolific liar than Hilary ever was. So, how can you continue to harp on about her lying when the man you elected is far worse?

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

If it's because he's promised to build a wall and repeal Obamacare, then you've sold the nation out for what will amount to vaporware. The wall's not getting built, and the healthcare you'll end up with is gonna suck.

I still don't get why regular people like you are so enamored with Trump. You're not a billionaire, he's not going to do anything that helps you. What on earth is it that makes you think he will?
__________________
Don't blame the holidays, you were fat in August.
  #1015 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2017, 6:07 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the 'patch
Posts: 5,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
I still don't get why regular people like you are so enamored with Trump. You're not a billionaire, he's not going to do anything that helps you. What on earth is it that makes you think he will?

I do not get it either. The Democrats did it to them selves. Rather than nominate a candidate that could beat Trump, they chose Clinton.

Republicans rage about Clinton lying, but turn a blind eye to Trump and his constant, continuous lying.

The poor red states that voted for him are going to suffer the most once Trump dismantles the ACA. It is literally cutting of the nose to spite the face.
__________________
Interoperatablity is not a technology, it is an attitude!!!
  #1016 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2017, 6:32 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
So, how can you continue to harp on about her lying when the man you elected is far worse?
Yeah, I don't think so. First and foremost, Hillary is a career lying politician, over 30 years. Trump is a newbie, and although he has been caught saying non-truthful things (and I agree with this), when you look at Hillary's rap sheet over the past 30 plus years of scandals and lies that continued right up to the election, I can honestly say I would trust Trump over that witch any day. I was glad to see her hop on her broom stick after the election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
If it's because he's promised to build a wall and repeal Obamacare, then you've sold the nation out for what will amount to vaporware. The wall's not getting built, and the healthcare you'll end up with is gonna suck.
It doesn't have anything to do with the wall or the ACA. For me, I can't support a Commander In Chief that IS and WAS as corrupt as that woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
I still don't get why regular people like you are so enamored with Trump. You're not a billionaire, he's not going to do anything that helps you. What on earth is it that makes you think he will?
Because he is the better of the 2 candidates. Is he perfect? No. I for one (and I am sure I am not alone) did NOT want that woman in the WH.

Last edited by 12dbsinad; 05-09-2017 at 8:21 PM..
  #1017 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2017, 6:40 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post
The Democrats did it to them selves. Rather than nominate a candidate that could beat Trump, they chose Clinton.
I agree, they screwed themselves. Now you have Hillary blaming Comey for the loss of the election. Gee, if she wasn't so SHADY and CORRUPT, maybe... just maybe... the FBI wouldn't be investigating her! WOW! What a concept!

But again, she will NEVER take responsibility. It's always someone else, the typical era we live in...
  #1018 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2017, 6:44 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Speaking of Comey, He's just been terminated.
  #1019 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2017, 6:45 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the 'patch
Posts: 5,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
I agree, they screwed themselves. Now you have Hillary blaming Comey for the loss of the election. Gee, if she wasn't so SHADY and CORRUPT, maybe... just maybe... the FBI wouldn't be investigating her! WOW! What a concept!



But again, she will NEVER take responsibility. It's always someone else, the typical era we live in...


Just hold on to your pants. I have a feeling 'you ain't seen nothing yet' when it comes to corruption, and pork barrel politics. While Trump may be a new politician, he has shown he has a penchant for lying, and while Clinton may have been a politician for 30 years, Trump is doing his damndest to catch up to her.
__________________
Interoperatablity is not a technology, it is an attitude!!!
  #1020 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-2017, 6:56 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post
Just hold on to your pants. I have a feeling 'you ain't seen nothing yet' when it comes to corruption, and pork barrel politics. While Trump may be a new politician, he has shown he has a penchant for lying, and while Clinton may have been a politician for 30 years, Trump is doing his damndest to catch up to her.
If he ends up as bad as her, then yes my feelings will be mutual with them. But as of right now, she holds the golden ticket of lies and corruption in my view.

Speaking of holding on to ones pants, I'd be holding on to yours up there in Canada, as well.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All information here is Copyright 2012 by RadioReference.com LLC and Lindsay C. Blanton III.Ad Management by RedTyger
Copyright 2015 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions