RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog
 

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics


Politics - Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 6:01 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 746
Default Trumps win shook me to the core

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/1...trumps-victory

Come on people. What are you 5 year old children? It's a scary world we live in today. SMH...
Sponsored links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 6:28 PM
Member
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the skeeters.
Posts: 1,416
Default

See your point 100 %. But what's scary is this quote:
"De Blasio met with Trump a week after the election and later declared that NYC will remain a "sanctuary" for illegal immigrants even if Trump moves to pull federal funds.", from that foxnes site!
__________________
Freedom, a beautiful way of life.
Pro-107, Pro-44, Pro-94, Pro-2006, DX-440
YAESU FT-2900R, YAESU FT-101EE, RS HTX-202, ICOM IC-2AT, RS BTX-121, BAOFENG UV-5R
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 6:32 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
Come on people. What are you 5 year old children? It's a scary world we live in today. SMH...
Liberals just don't know how to handle this loss, in their minds this couldn't happen, a person like Trump doesn't have a chance against Clinton.

Let them all sit in a room and group cry, get it all out, and maybe then they can sit down and figure out what their party can do to get back in favor with the middle class and blue collar folks. Come up with a different platform rather then Tax and Spend.

They have already made their first mistake in the way the democrats will go forward in the future, by electing Pelosi back as minority leader. Same old people, same old ideas, same old democratic party.

I'm still waiting for the Hollywood jerks to exit the country, I guess they are all packing and will leave on the 20th of January.
__________________
.
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 6:36 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC4RAF View Post
See your point 100 %. But what's scary is this quote:
"De Blasio met with Trump a week after the election and later declared that NYC will remain a "sanctuary" for illegal immigrants even if Trump moves to pull federal funds.", from that foxnes site!
I hope De Blasio has an idea to come up with the lost revenue, if the funds are held. If it amounts to big bucks, he may start throwing the immigrants under the bus.
__________________
.
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 6:45 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
Liberals just don't know how to handle this loss, in their minds this couldn't happen, a person like Trump doesn't have a chance against Clinton.
What exactly do you do in these "safe spaces"? Why hide in the safe space now, he isn't even president yet
Sponsored links
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 6:51 PM
corbintechboy's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Corbin, KY
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
They have already made their first mistake in the way the democrats will go forward in the future, by electing Pelosi back as minority leader. Same old people, same old ideas, same old democratic party.

I'm still waiting for the Hollywood jerks to exit the country, I guess they are all packing and will leave on the 20th of January.
Nancy Pelosi=look at her voters.

Ship all liberals off to the rainbow state and let them live in a gun free rainbow paradise.

If your not a liberal and you live in California, so sorry for you.
__________________
"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." --Thomas Jefferson
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 6:56 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
What exactly do you do in these "safe spaces"? Why hide in the safe space now, he isn't even president yet
Rumor has it they play jacks, jump rope, pitch pennies, play pin the tail on the donkey and swing at piņata's of Trump while crying.

After the 20th they main relaxation game will be Russian Roulette.
__________________
.
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 6:57 PM
James_Bond_007's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lakewood, Co 80235
Posts: 583
Default

the thing that scares me the most is Paul Ryan, Mitch Mcturtle and the GOP are proposing draconian (yes the most draconian to date) cuts to social security medicare and medicaid, they are proposing things they didn't dare propose even under bush!!! i forget the HR # but it is bad if it passes it will impact the economy, the healthcare industry and those receiving services via the programs very negatively. they are not even proposing to phase these proposals overtime leaving the current beneficiaries alone but proposing immediately instituting these draconian cuts to all beneficiaries both currently receiving and those not receiving benefits yet equally. it's scary!!! at this point this countries only hope is that Trump keeps his campaign promises of no cuts and tells these globalists to go pound sand.
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 7:02 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
Rumor has it they play jacks, jump rope, pitch pennies, play pin the tail on the donkey and swing at piņata's of Trump while crying.

After the 20th they main relaxation game will be Russian Roulette.
What's inside the pinata? Tissues instead of candy??
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 7:06 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
What's inside the pinata? Tissues instead of candy??
Little wooden hand carved statues of Obama, Reid and Pelosi.
__________________
.
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 7:15 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbintechboy View Post
Nancy Pelosi=look at her voters.

Ship all liberals off to the rainbow state and let them live in a gun free rainbow paradise.

If your not a liberal and you live in California, so sorry for you.
I'd like to see Kalifornia secede from the Union. I'd like to see how long it would take before MS 13 takes it over, the Mexican flag is flying and the Hollywood elite are working in the fields for scraps.
__________________
.
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 7:30 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
I'd like to see Kalifornia secede from the Union. I'd like to see how long it would take before MS 13 takes it over, the Mexican flag is flying and the Hollywood elite are working in the fields for scraps.
The only thing good that comes out of Kali that I really like are their pistachio nuts.
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 9:43 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

While the liberals in NY go through the crying stage, here is what the liberals in San Francisco are doing.

San Francisco doubles down on sanctuary city policies with legal defense push | Fox News
__________________
.
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 10:03 PM
corbintechboy's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Corbin, KY
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
While the liberals in NY go through the crying stage, here is what the liberals in San Francisco are doing.

San Francisco doubles down on sanctuary city policies with legal defense push | Fox News
Wow.

She says illegal immigrants and the guy says undocumented immigrants. Liberals like to talk like the wording somehow changes everything. Like Obama with Muslim terrorists.

Tax dollars protecting people who broke the law and have no right to tax dollars or free speech because they are not protected by our Constitution.

All I can say is wow...
__________________
"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." --Thomas Jefferson
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 10:06 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
While the liberals in NY go through the crying stage, here is what the liberals in San Francisco are doing.

San Francisco doubles down on sanctuary city policies with legal defense push | Fox News
No wonder they need a safe space.

Yet, These morons are the first one to yell gun control after a terrorist attack. The logic of these people are something along the lines of "I'm going to eat a Sh** ton of cake everyday and do 10 minutes of treadmill every other day".
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 10:09 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbintechboy View Post
Wow.

She says illegal immigrants and the guy says undocumented immigrants. Liberals like to talk like the wording somehow changes everything. Like Obama with Muslim terrorists.

Tax dollars protecting people who broke the law and have no right to tax dollars or free speech because they are not protected by our Constitution.

All I can say is wow...
I just don't understand it, how about the homeless/hungry citizens that live in the parks and streets there. Taking care of the illegals/undocumented who are entitled to nothing. WTF... And some cry when churches help the poor.

I hope they lose their federal funds also!
__________________
.
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 10:12 PM
Highpockets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
No wonder they need a safe space.

Yet, These morons are the first one to yell gun control after a terrorist attack. The logic of these people are something along the lines of "I'm going to eat a Sh** ton of cake everyday and do 10 minutes of treadmill every other day".
Then you will look like this and need help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o

__________________
.
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 10:12 PM
corbintechboy's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Corbin, KY
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highpockets View Post
I just don't understand it, how about the homeless/hungry citizens that live in the parks and streets there. Taking care of the illegals/undocumented who are entitled to nothing. WTF...

I hope they lose their federal funds also!
Agree 100%, I was just thinking the same.

I am a huge proponent of protecting the poor but that is poor Americans. We have kids here starving all so these people can illegally cross the border and get on assistance robbing the tax payer. Then the ignorant liberals give them more hand over fist so they can rob starving kids more.

How about pouring that money into helping the homeless whom are citizens of this great nation? Nope, doesn't fit liberal ideology although they pretend it does.
__________________
"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." --Thomas Jefferson
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 10:31 PM
Member
   
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbintechboy View Post
Agree 100%, I was just thinking the same.

I am a huge proponent of protecting the poor but that is poor Americans. We have kids here starving all so these people can illegally cross the border and get on assistance robbing the tax payer. Then the ignorant liberals give them more hand over fist so they can rob starving kids more.

How about pouring that money into helping the homeless whom are citizens of this great nation? Nope, doesn't fit liberal ideology although they pretend it does.
And yet you don't or didn't support Trump. Supporting Hillary is supporting this exact thing you speak of. I know you say you can be all over the place, but I think what you said brings it all home. I think you're a Republican at heart.
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2016, 10:49 PM
corbintechboy's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Corbin, KY
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
And yet you don't or didn't support Trump. Supporting Hillary is supporting this exact thing you speak of. I know you say you can be all over the place, but I think what you said brings it all home. I think you're a Republican at heart.
If Republicans were more into doing more for the poor, I would probably be onboard.

I just have a tendency to see things from all angles. I love my guns because they can mean life or death in a bad situation. But I hate things that make it harder for the poor. Probably why I score Centrist on all political tests.

For guns, anti war, pro abortion, anti religion, pro universal medical, anti vouchers, pro programs for the poor, anti taxation (I view it as robbery), Pro global warming, anti EPA... I have a lot of conflicting views. Makes me about dead center on the political scale.
__________________
"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day." --Thomas Jefferson
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All information here is Copyright 2012 by RadioReference.com LLC and Lindsay C. Blanton III.Ad Management by RedTyger
Copyright 2015 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions