RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics

Politics - Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2017, 9:31 AM

Default Mueller’s credibility problem

Quote:
The Washington Post and the New York Times reported Saturday that a lead FBI investigator on the Mueller probe, Peter Strzok, was demoted this summer after it was discovered he’d sent anti- Trump texts to a mistress. As troubling, Mr. Mueller and the Justice Department kept this information from House investigators, despite Intelligence Committee subpoenas that would have exposed those texts. They also refused to answer questions about Mr. Strzok’s dismissal and refused to make him available for an interview.

Oh, and the woman with whom he supposedly exchanged anti-Trump texts, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, worked for both Mr. Mueller and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who was accused of a conflict of interest in the Clinton probe when it came out that Clinton allies had donated to the political campaign of Mr. McCabe’s wife. The texts haven’t been publicly released, but it’s fair to assume their anti-Trump bias must be clear for Mr. Mueller to reassign such a senior agent.

All of this reinforces our doubts about Mr. Mueller’s ability to conduct a fair and credible probe of the FBI’s considerable part in the Russia-Trump drama. Mr. Mueller ran the bureau for 12 years and is fast friends with Mr. Comey, whose firing by Mr. Trump triggered his appointment as special counsel. The reluctance to cooperate with a congressional inquiry compounds doubts related to this clear conflict of interest.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...lem-1512432318

The Rosenstein, Mueller, McCabe axis needs to be taken down.
Sponsored links
Old 12-05-2017, 11:17 AM

Keep dodging and weaving. None of the above makes Trump a competent or qualified president. I'll never understand why you lowered the bar so low.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12dbsinad View Post
... and myself can engage without acting like a 10 year old and name calling?

All you do is act like a 10yr old. Try engaging your brain once in a while, rather than letting Fox News and Breitbart think for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
I'll never understand why you lowered the bar so low.

What bar? There is a bar?

I truly wonder what it will take for guys like 12dB and squad to realize they have helped the Republican Party steal money right out of their pockets and put it in the pockets of Donald Trump and the rest of the richest 1%.

Corporate profits will shoot up, the 1%’s will get richer, and soon we will see consumer spending power in the US start to plummet, then there will likely be another mortgage/housing crisis like in 2008.

The US is in for some real good times.

All because of Hillarie’s email. SMDH

Old 12-05-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post
What bar? There is a bar?
12db dug a trench and buried it.
Sponsored links
Old 12-05-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
Keep dodging and weaving. None of the above makes Trump a competent or qualified president. I'll never understand why you lowered the bar so low.
The only incompetent or unqualified that will deal with bars (behind, 5 years term) are those "SLAPped" officials who shelter illegal immigrants.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:37 PM

Default Democrats are doomed if GOP tax cuts become law

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayn1n32008 View Post
Corporate profits will shoot up, the 1%’s will get richer, and soon we will see consumer spending power in the US start to plummet, then there will likely be another mortgage/housing crisis like in 2008.

Quote:
The Republican effort to overhaul the nation's tax code would "unleash economic forces" and undermine any doomsday predictions from Democrats, Ken Langone told CNBC on Monday.

"I listen to [Senate Democratic leader] Chuck Schumer, and the end of the world is coming with this tax bill," the billionaire GOP businessman said in a "Squawk Box" interview.

"My guess is [it's] the end of the world for the Democratic Party because if this tax bill, in my opinion, passes it's going to unleash economic forces all to the good for a lot of people," contended the co-founder of Home Depot.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/04/demo...n-langone.html
Old 12-05-2017, 12:37 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Look folks, Comey has been fired and Hillary lost the election. When will that sink in? This investigation is not about Hillary or her aids. This is about Russia attacking our election process to favor your President.

Mueller fired the FBI agent as soon as he found out about the text. You people have to understand that all FBI agents cant be Trump supporters. Although you would like them to be, it don't work that way. If Trump wasn't attempting to do such damage to our institutions, people would be more likely to trust the investigation. After all, Mueller is a registered Republican.

And before you start complaining about how many tax dollars are going into the probe, consider how many million dollar trips Trump takes to play golf or the 1.4 trillion your Republicans are giving away to the filthy rich.

I think the money is being spent quite well myself.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:40 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squad10 View Post
Right. Home Depot does not have to pay back the debt. Your kids do.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:57 PM

Default Walker moving ahead with plan to drug test food stamp users in Wisconsin

Quote:
MADISON, Wis. — Gov. Scott Walker moved ahead Monday with his plans to make Wisconsin the first state to drug test able-bodied adults applying for food stamps, a move blocked by the federal government or found to be unconstitutional when other states have tried.

Wisconsin's plan was approved by the Republican-controlled Legislature more than two years ago, but it languished because it conflicts with federal rules prohibiting states from imposing additional eligibility criteria on food stamp recipients.

Florida had a drug test requirement for food stamp recipients that a federal appeals court blocked in 2014, finding it violated constitutional protections against unreasonable searches. Walker filed a federal lawsuit in 2015 seeking approval to test food stamp applicants, but it was rejected because then-President Barack Obama's administration had not yet formally rejected the state's request to do the testing.
https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...od-stamps.html

Investigations are expensive, money to support something so important needs to come from somewhere, drugged up food stamp abusers.
Old 12-05-2017, 3:32 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

You have an amazing ability to totally change the subject. I have advocated for drug testing for any type of welfare for many years. I totally agree with it. I think you'll find just about anyone that's not on welfare agrees, including as you say, LibTards. Long over due.
Old 12-05-2017, 4:06 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Troops on the move, Americans advised to stay indoors and Palestine calling for 3 days of Rage.

When will this President start acting like an adult. Everything he does causes trouble. There is a reason this hasn't been done for three decades. The people in the region are not ready for this.

He needs to just shut up and let the professionals deal with this. Oh, that's right, he got rid of them all !!
Old 12-05-2017, 7:48 PM

A great tune by Jimmy Fallon

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...2106857882360/

Old 12-05-2017, 10:42 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

The Palestinians are late arrivals to this area, and really shouldn't have a say in the matter. The Jewish people have been in this area since the Roman Empire.
Old 12-06-2017, 6:01 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Those may be facts. That doesn't change the current conditions. What Trump plans to do is rejected by many leaders all over the world.

I thought he did not want to be the world police ! He campaigned we would stay out of world wide problems. This decision should have waited until Kushner achieved Middle East peace. A Joke.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:51 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

There will never be Middle East peace until the muslim influx is exterminated or conguered.

Islam is antithetical to the rest of the world's peoples. The very premise of Islam is that no other religion or peoples can survive if they are not Muslim.

How does that contribute to 'World Peace'?
Old 12-06-2017, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by com501 View Post
There will never be Middle East peace until the muslim influx is exterminated or conguered.
So, you're talking genocide here. Nice.

This plays perfectly with the sentiment that Trump is very much Hitler-like, and his right-wing followers are Nazis.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:40 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by com501 View Post

Islam is antithetical to the rest of the world's peoples. The very premise of Islam is that no other religion or peoples can survive if they are not Muslim.

How does that contribute to 'World Peace'?
Since Muslims make up 1/4 of the worlds population, maybe we should try and get along. With an attitude like yours, the world will be nothing but wars. You are in in a very small minority. Maybe you an Steve Bannon can sell encryption together cause he sure isn't good for anything else.
Old 12-06-2017, 5:40 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpetraglia View Post
Since Muslims make up 1/4 of the worlds population, maybe we should try and get along. With an attitude like yours, the world will be nothing but wars. You are in in a very small minority. Maybe you an Steve Bannon can sell encryption together cause he sure isn't good for anything else.
How about you tell that to Hamas and their radical Islamist militias. With an attitude like YOURS I'm figuring you're an intolerant Jew hater like them...can't even let Jews live in peace in the tiny little patch of dirt that is their ancestral homeland. BTW the world has already been nothing but wars-I don't know where you've been.
'54 SX-88 #127 to 100' endfed wire/9:1 trans. @40'
RS Pro 2066 in truck to Larsen Tribander
Old 12-06-2017, 5:57 PM

I love it when Hamas launches a bunch of random scuds into Israel and they don't hit anything and Israel finds where they were launched from and makes a huge crater where the people were that launched them. Then of course Hamas claims Israel is hostile and evil because they retaliated and so on and hurls some more random missiles into Israel. These two sides have been going at it for a thousand years or more and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. At least the Jews are having a little better outcome than they did way back then.
prcguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgescan View Post
How about you tell that to Hamas and their radical Islamist militias. With an attitude like YOURS I'm figuring you're an intolerant Jew hater like them...can't even let Jews live in peace in the tiny little patch of dirt that is their ancestral homeland. BTW the world has already been nothing but wars-I don't know where you've been.
Closed Thread