RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > Politics

Politics - Anarchists unite. Come argue how inefficient the political system is here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2018, 2:13 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Spin spin spin. Those indictments create the crime that anyone guilty of "collusion" can now be indicted on conspiracy charges.

Mueller is no dummy. The charges also set in stone that Russia attacked our election process which most of the Trumptards don't believe. There is a method to his prosecution. You'll sing a different tune when little Trump gets the cuffs. He won't be the only one. Mueller may attempt to indict Don the Con himself. DOJ rules provide a work around to the rule that says you cant charge a sitting president.

He can with the approval of the DAG and enough evidence if a crime(s).
Sponsored links
Old 02-22-2018, 3:48 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

As I said, the hits just keep on coming. Manafort and Gates get hit with 32 more counts of bank fraud and tax evasion.

Manafort will spend the rest of his life in prison if he refuses to cooperate. He is the link to Trump collusion with Russia.

Only the best people work for Trump !! Think about this. These types of people are running the government now.

Morons Are Governing America

Last edited by cpetraglia; 02-22-2018 at 4:57 PM..
Old 02-22-2018, 6:39 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Sorry, forgot tp mention for all you guys that don't watch any real news.

The FBI is investigating the 30M donation to the NRA from a Russian. Then just coincidentally the Trump campaign gets 30M dollars from the NRA.

Maybe it's nothing, maybe it is. Mueller is pretty good at following the money. Hopefully he busts that nasty, rude, tattooed female spokesperson for the NRA. Cant remember her name, who would want to.
Old 02-23-2018, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpetraglia View Post
When are the GOP going to realize this?
I think they realize it now, and always have. But party unity is more important than country, so no one wants to rock the boat.
Old 02-23-2018, 6:31 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Their going to be rocking the life rafts before too long. Trump lost 3 job approval points in the last polling bringing him down to 37% again. Now add this Parkland shooting to the mix and watch out this November.
Sponsored links
Old 02-23-2018, 5:03 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

19 indictments and 5 guilty pleas. The Republicans investigated Bill for a lousy affair for over 18 months and ended up with nothing.

Mueller has been at this for only 10 months and I'd say things are going quite well. When Manifort finally flips (and he will), that will be another chapter that gets even closer to the Trumps. I'll bet he's thinking twice about messing with the Russians.
Attached Images

Old 02-23-2018, 7:14 PM

Quote:
19 indictments and 5 guilty pleas. The Republicans investigated Bill for a lousy affair for over 18 months and ended up with nothing.
The fact that Mueller is still at it, and still handing out indictments tells me he knows something and is just building a case to prove it.

Rebublicans have been after the Clintons for almost 40 years, dating back to Bill's election as governor in 1979. Except for the Monica thing, there has never been anything of substance.

In a years time, Mueller has filed charges and gotten guilty pleas from several close Trump associates. Those guilty pleas are a trade off. Plea guilty, then help the investigation, in return for a much lesser sentence. Mueller would need to know what's in it for him, in order to make the offer in the first place. You don't make a plea bargain with the bad guys unless you already know they have something worthwhile.

Kushner STILL can't get a security clearance. If it was anyone else, they would have been kicked out of the White House, and possibly arrested for all the misleading information he has provided on the applications.
Old 02-23-2018, 8:06 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

As far a collusion, I have seen enough. Manafort was working with the Ukrainian President at the time he walked into the campaign. He literally begged Trump to come aboard offering to work for free. He was distributing millions in Russian money to lobbyists all over Europe to push Putin Views and skimming plenty for himself and Gates.

I would say since he was the official campaign manager at the time, that would put the Trump campaign colluding with Russia. Whether or not Trump new about it is yet another part of the movie. I actually believe Mueller is very close to dropping the atom bomb.

There are still charges to come in the hacking part of it. I would not be surprised to see Assange get nailed just like the Russians.

The FBI announced late yesterday that Kushner's clearance is being held up by Mueller. We can only guess how far ranging this thing goes.

This will go down as the biggest corruption scandal ever in our politics. I think Mueller want's this all aired before November. When the hard core Trump supporters are finally convinced this is real, his poll numbers will be in the negative.

Since this is now a "real" investigation instead of a "witch hunt, hoax, it now makes Obstruction of Justice that more real.

Get plenty of popcorn cause the next few months are going to be good.

Of course I could be wrong. !!
Old 02-24-2018, 5:31 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

The Democrat memo has been released. Why would Trump release it at this moment? To distract from the gun discussion and the clearance mess in the WH.

He is tweeting the most illogical and nonsense content tweets. He is no lawyer and has no clue what he's tweeting about.

Just read the memo. It proved Nunes has been covering for Trump and is totally exposed. That is not his job. He is not investigating the Russian meddling, instead trying to investigate the FBI.

Who protects our citizens from Russian interference? Surely not the GOP.

Protect Mueller at all costs. !!
Old 02-26-2018, 6:07 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squad10 View Post
This is the person to follow on the FISA issue. She knows more about it than anyone save John Solomon in the media:

A Bombshell House Intelligence report exposing extensive FISA abuse could lead to the removal of senior government officials
Sara Carter January 18, 2018

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a...ent-officials/
Wondering how this worked out for you. Instead of the Mueller investigation being shut down, he has more indictments and more guilty pleas.

Oh, Devin got an award for bravery. (You have to be kidding me)

I wonder if he can hang it on the cell wall in federal prison. The entire Republican side of the committee is being investigated by the ethics committee. Great work GOP !

This crap just keeps getting better. Now the POTUS want's to execute drug dealers. I don't know where he comes from, but we only execute for capitol crimes and treason in this country. This is another crazy idea meant to distract from his loss in the polls, guns, security clearances and an assorted mix of other scandals.
Old 02-28-2018, 3:35 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Hope Hicks resigns as WH communication director. She is the smartest one of the whole bunch. Tell the truth to congress and get out of dodge. She admitted to congress that she had to lie on occasion. Kushner demoted. This place is falling apart.

Who's next? What's next?

White House Romper Room at its best. !!
Old 02-28-2018, 5:31 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Every administration lies to the public. I would too if the situation demanded. You can't always say 'no comment', that is just as damaging, sometimes more so.
Old 02-28-2018, 5:44 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Does one man lie over 2000 times in a year and have his subordinates lie for him god knows how many times?

This is why the WH has no credibility whatsoever. You have no way to know whether what their saying is true or false.

Most dysfunctional WH in modern history. They have lost one way or another more than 3 times the people than that of any other President in the 1st 13 months. So many people have had their careers ruined just for being around DT. He is toxic and dangerous.
Old 02-28-2018, 6:16 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Does one man lie over 2000 times in a year and have his subordinates lie for him god knows how many times?

This is why the WH has no credibility whatsoever. You have no way to know whether what their saying is true or false.

Most dysfunctional WH in modern history. They have lost one way or another more than 3 times the people than that of any other President in the 1st 13 months. So many people have had their careers ruined by Democrat back-stabbing and sabotage.
Fixed it for ya.

Never in my life have a seen and read so much hate from the opposing party. I understand it was worse in the 1890's, but I wasn't of voting age then.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by com501 View Post
Every administration lies to the public. I would too if the situation demanded. You can't always say 'no comment', that is just as damaging, sometimes more so.
It's one thing to lie to preserve an intelligence source, or for other national security reasons. It's another to lie about easily verifiable claims that are of no consequence. The Trump administration lies so frequently where it's easily provable that they have zero credibility outside their core support group (you) for anything else that flies out of their collective pie holes.

He lies several orders of magnitude more than any other politician, bar none. And the facts he lies about are usually right there in the open for anyone to see. That you don't see it too is just astounding to me. I can only gather that you're so wrapped up in campaign promises that you're unable to see the trees for the forest.

Oh well. (smh)
Old 03-01-2018, 1:49 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz0468 View Post
It's one thing to lie to preserve an intelligence source, or for other national security reasons. It's another to lie about easily verifiable claims that are of no consequence. The Trump administration lies so frequently where it's easily provable that they have zero credibility outside their core support group (you) for anything else that flies out of their collective pie holes.

He lies several orders of magnitude more than any other politician, bar none. And the facts he lies about are usually right there in the open for anyone to see. That you don't see it too is just astounding to me. I can only gather that you're so wrapped up in campaign promises that you're unable to see the trees for the forest.

Oh well. (smh)
Actually the whole political thing is meh to me. It's just fun to see what some snowflakes will get their tail feathers in an uproar over.
Old 03-01-2018, 5:21 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

If I'm a snowflake, what shall I call you when the Trump orbit gets hit with criminal indictments?

Don't know if you noticed, Mueller is moving ahead full steam. The DOJ is finally pushing back on Trump as they should have a year ago. Don't think the fact that the AG, DAG and IG were seen in public having dinner together. Not a coincidence.

And by the way, Trump is the divider in chief hence the hate. It all starts at the top.
Old 03-01-2018, 1:41 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

It's all fluff until someone is convicted. Not even Clinton had enough of an issue to cause him trouble.
Old 03-01-2018, 3:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by com501 View Post
Actually the whole political thing is meh to me. It's just fun to see what some snowflakes will get their tail feathers in an uproar over.
I guess some of us have higher expectations from anyone who is elected as President. It's unfortunate that Trump doesn't seem to take his job seriously. Being President of the United States is the single most important job in the known universe. The person holding that job really shouldn't be such a buffoon as who we have now. He isn't making us great, he's making us weaker.

And you're ok with that.
Old 03-03-2018, 8:16 PM

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

From: https://globalnews.ca/news/4061143/t...edium=Facebook

Wow. Just wow. Imagine a Democratic president heaping praise on a communist leader like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk