Pro-95

Status
Not open for further replies.

randersonjr86

Hello,
i own a radio shack pro-95 scanner and im looking to program it useing the usb programming cable and the Win95 v00.13 software..

the things im looking to program r the following links
Scanner Frequencies: Ocean County Trunking System, Ocean County, New Jersey

Ocean County, New Jersey (NJ) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference ( Just the Ocean County Fire Part )

Im not sure how to go about this, but witht he first link there are control channels and dec, and hex codes and such. and looking at the software im alittle lost.. if anyone could please help me with this.. eaither thru the posts or thru email or phone it would be great..

thanks in advance

Rob Anderson

DickH

Check your Private Messages (top of the page under your name).

randersonjr86

help with pro -95 again.

i have a pro 95 scanner that im trying to program but i cant seem to get it to work. im useing the WIN 95 software and i just cant seem to figure out how to use it. the following list is the places im trying to program.
the list is all trucking channles that need to go into the scanner.

thanks in advance for you help.
Rob

Sayreville Borough, NJ Motorola Type II Smartnet

Old Bridge Township, NJ Motorola Type II Smartnet

Edison Township, NJ Motorola Type II Smartnet

East Brunswick Township, NJ Motorola Type II Smartnet

here r the direct links to the stuff that i want to program into my scanner using win 95 software.

Sayreville Borough Trunking System, Sayreville Borough, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies

Old Bridge Township Trunking System, Old Bridge Township, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies

Edison Township Trunking System, Edison Township, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies

East Brunswick Township Trunking System, East Brunswick Township, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies

Thank you once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.