Sioux Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajt4177

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know how to get the sioux falls PD, and Fire working on my digital trunking system?

SCPD

QRT
Take it to radio shack and ask them to program it, they usually can off the floor models. Let us know if that works!

bbtkd

Feed Provider
Take it to radio shack and ask them to program it, they usually can off the floor models. Let us know if that works!

Otherwise you'll need a programming cable, and programming software that will tie into radioreference for the trunking info. I don't do RadioShaft scanners, but there are plenty of others here that can fill in the specifics if you opt not to have RS program it.

pittroll

Sioux Falls Radio Shack Informatio

The Sioux Falls Radio Shacks CANNOT program any scanners any longer. The corporate offices have removed the programming software from ALL Radio Shack Stores, there are a few in the country that stiff have the programming software but not many, They do sell the software and programming cables for $35 and it actually uses radioreference for all codes

SCPD

QRT
The Sioux Falls Radio Shacks CANNOT program any scanners any longer. The corporate offices have removed the programming software from ALL Radio Shack Stores, there are a few in the country that stiff have the programming software but not many, They do sell the software and programming cables for $35 and it actually uses radioreference for all codes

Wow, how ever they can save money they will. The best way really is to program them yourself...it is hard to understand how everything works at first, but after awhile its a blast.

bbtkd

Feed Provider
Wow, how ever they can save money they will. The best way really is to program them yourself...it is hard to understand how everything works at first, but after awhile its a blast.

I don't think Radio Shack will much more than a website within a year. Every time I go in there it's a ghost town. Yesterday the lone staffer was moving merchandise displays, like rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.