All feeds showing as offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

soncorn

It would be nice as feed providers if we were given a 30 minute grace period on the whole custom site stuff. It is a pain on the rare occasion that I get notification that both my feeds are down and I then have to navigate through the whole site rather than going straight to my custom RR home page where I can click directly on my feeds.

I know I can bookmark my feeds, it is just a bit of an annoyance. Admittedly it is also a whining complaint.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
A faster way would be to click on your username at the top of the page and then click on the "My Live Audio Feeds" link that's on the left side of the page.

-- Gordon

It would be nice as feed providers if we were given a 30 minute grace period on the whole custom site stuff. It is a pain on the rare occasion that I get notification that both my feeds are down and I then have to navigate through the whole site rather than going straight to my custom RR home page where I can click directly on my feeds.

I know I can bookmark my feeds, it is just a bit of an annoyance. Admittedly it is also a whining complaint.

Astrak

Still showing all offline, also I've been getting feed down notifications but the feed still shows online and had never gone offline.

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
Orange County FL is showing all off-line right now, but the feeds are working.

It looks like the same problem is happening again, I made sure Lindsay is aware.

When it happened a few days ago it was due to a network outage at the location where the audio servers are hosted, all of the feeds remained online but the RadioReference.com web server couldn't tell.

-- Gordon

jefbrehar

Can't download from data base as well

Tried to use my Bu-Tel (ARC96) software and it keeps popping up that I'm not a premium subscriber to Radioreference to inter the data base. I looked at my feeds and they were down along with the rest of the other feeds. Something is seriously wrong.
Never mind, it's going now.

Last edited:

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
Tried to use my Bu-Tel (ARC96) software and it keeps popping up that I'm not a premium subscriber to Radioreference to inter the data base. I looked at my feeds and they were down along with the rest of the other feeds. Something is seriously wrong.

The online/offline status for all feeds is being reported correctly again, you should be able to use the software again as long as your feed is online.

-- Gordon

wwhitby

Feed Provider
The live audio feed that I support has gone down around 8:10-8:30am Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and today. On Sunday, it came back up after an hour, but on the other days, it won't come back online until I remotely log into the box and restart ScannerCast. BTW, ScannerCast is showing that its sending data to radioreference.com without a problem.

Update: I just logged in and saw a message that ScannerCast had lost its connection to rr.com and was trying to reconnect. From what I can tell, it never reconnects until I manually restart it.

Thanks,

Warren

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.