Stage Collapse at State Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper43

Stage collapse at fair by main grandstand ISP X49 in command called for coroner and a crane
ISP 51 OPS 2 Plus EMS and IFD on scene

Viper43

I heard X49 make the original call to Dist 52, you could tell it was bad by his voice. He later called for 10-79 and a crane.
Task Force 1 on scene now to make sure everyone is out from under the tarp. It landed partly in a VIP area.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
For all those who complain about the RR archives -- I hope someone pulls out the pertinent timeframe and saves this one. The responders are doing a VERY impressive job with ICS.

fwfdengine2

Premium Subscriber
For all those who complain about the RR archives -- I hope someone pulls out the pertinent timeframe and saves this one. The responders are doing a VERY impressive job with ICS.

there is a youtube channel that takes RR archives of major incidents and posts them on his/her youtube channel. i sent that person a message on youtube asking him/her to record + post this incident.

Viper43

I've been recording much of it since the first call by X49...... going to have a full card on the HP....

rdale

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Viper43 - even better than piecing together the archive. With the initial stage winding down this might be a good time to break it up!

rdale

Premium Subscriber
Command confirms 24 people were transported. People who constructed the stage says it can snap at any time, so they are pulling out.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
I can't believe none of the TV stations have an live stream going. Is it on TV? I saw video from WTHR on CNN..

rdale

Premium Subscriber
3 of the 4 stations have covered it all night, WISH TV8 ran promos about how good their breaking news coverage is for well over an hour while showing 48 Hours Mystery instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.