System Trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rleshane

I couldn't connect to my feed, then realized when I looked at my county (Worcester county in Massachusetts) that nearly every feed is showing as offline. Is there a larger issue going on right now?

SCPD

QRT
One of mine is up, the other is down. Seems Icecast started failing about half an hour ago. Sure the Admins are on it, but wanted to add my two cents also. The one that's down in on Audio1.

BadMango

Same here, can't connect to audio1 or audio3. audio9 is still online, at least for me.

EDIT: audio9 went down as well.

Last edited:

KC9VZV

Premium Subscriber
It looks like the majority of feeds in any given state are offline so it must be a bigger issue than one feed provider having problems. Eight out of the ten feeds that I have in MyRR are offline and I have ones from all across the country in there. The feed I provide is online though... I don't know what's going on, but it's weird. :)

Dan, kc9vzv

W8VFD

Feed Provider
When everything starts working properly will I have to reset the feed that I am providing or will it correct itself?

SCPD

QRT
When everything starts working properly will I have to reset the feed that I am providing or will it correct itself?

If it's Scannercast (The Broadcastify default) it should restart on its own. As long as its still running now.

SCPD

QRT
Then as stated by MaxTracker, it will restart on its own if you left it running and haven't pressed stop. If you have, just press start and let it error out and then click try again.

delaware74b

My feed went down at 5:02 pm and keep getting audio 3 error. I am running Scannercast V0.14.

My feed is Kent County (Delaware) Fire and EMS

richtidd

Database Admin
My feed went down at 5:02 pm and keep getting audio 3 error. I am running Scannercast V0.14.

My feed is Kent County (Delaware) Fire and EMS

We are having problems with our audio servers.

Hope to have things fixed soon.

Sorry for the trouble.

jaded

Feed Provider
We are having problems with our audio servers.
Once the fire is out, any chance you'd consider putting up a status page for the streaming platform? Just something simple so we can find out that it's not our individual feeds which are a problem (and then save me 15-20m of trying to figure out why my feed was hung up!).

Status
Not open for further replies.