Broadcastify Players Have Red X's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirrelRehab

In just the last 20 minutes, the feeds I was listening to via ScannerLive (Franklin County and Wake County NC) both died. I went to the Broadcastify website to see if the feeds were down and they were showing online. So I clicked on each of the players for those counties and when the players came up they had a red X on the bottom left hand side.

So I branched out and went to Johnston County and a couple of other counties and their feeds were showing as online also, but when I click on the player, a red X comes up on those as well.

Switched to another state and got the same results. Tried the app on my cell phone and the feed is not coming through there either.

Any ideas?

Pam

jj358mhz

Feed Provider
In just the last 20 minutes, the feeds I was listening to via ScannerLive (Franklin County and Wake County NC) both died. I went to the Broadcastify website to see if the feeds were down and they were showing online. So I clicked on each of the players for those counties and when the players came up they had a red X on the bottom left hand side.

So I branched out and went to Johnston County and a couple of other counties and their feeds were showing as online also, but when I click on the player, a red X comes up on those as well.

Switched to another state and got the same results. Tried the app on my cell phone and the feed is not coming through there either.

Any ideas?

Pam
My feeds in Berkeley, California (Berkeley Police and Fire and UC Berkeley Police) show green but they don't play audio. I suspect there may be an issue with Broadcastify's streaming service.

SquirrelRehab

jj358mhz, Glad it is not just me. For a minute I was beginning to think my ISP had blocked me somehow or the other but when the cell app did not work either, I knew that could not be it. Thanks for verifying and explaining. Have a great evening.

Pam

Eng3ineer

Yes it is working today, but was not last night when I posted.

Pam

I have had same issues as well off and on. Mine was doing the same last night on couple of my feeds. I just go check them using another streaming program such as Scanner Live for desktop and mobile along with 5-0 radio for mobile and can see they are working fine...

Syncopations

Hears voices in my head.
Premium Subscriber
My feed is still doing this from time to time. The web player won't work, but mobile device apps work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.