Greeneville Greene County TN Feed In Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

2guntom

Feed 4185 may have to shut down for a while.

Comcast has shown neolithic incompetence, yet again. I'm tired of fighting them.

I am desperately trying to get them to find the modem that I returned (and have receipt for) over a year ago. Once I get that cleared, or not, I'm dropping my internet service for a while.

My intentions are to re-up with them again, but later, so I have a fresh account, a fresh start, just my equipment, no hidden fees, promotions, nothing; just internet feed using my equipment.

So how long do I have before RadioReference/Broadcastify dumps me/my account for not broadcasting?

richtidd

Database Admin
Feed 4185 may have to shut down for a while.

Comcast has shown neolithic incompetence, yet again. I'm tired of fighting them.

I am desperately trying to get them to find the modem that I returned (and have receipt for) over a year ago. Once I get that cleared, or not, I'm dropping my internet service for a while.

My intentions are to re-up with them again, but later, so I have a fresh account, a fresh start, just my equipment, no hidden fees, promotions, nothing; just internet feed using my equipment.

So how long do I have before RadioReference/Broadcastify dumps me/my account for not broadcasting?

To stop providing the feed, just stop the encoding software from running (and uninstall it), the feed will be deleted from our servers automatically after it's been offline for 21 days.

Please update your feed status message with the following, "Discontinued by Feed Owner", to indicate the feed isn't coming back so that folks won't continuously wonder what's up with the feed.

This will also let us know the feed can be replaced by another feed..

You should receive only the following feed down notices during this period per this:
Feed Notification Settings
Time Down Action
============================================
15 min Email Notification to Feed Owner
6 Hours Email Notification to Feed Owner
24 Hours Email Notification to Feed Owner
7 days Email Notification to Feed Owner
14 days Email notification and feed deactivated.
21 days Feed deleted.

Sorry to see you leave.

Hope you will consider hosting a feed in the future.

Thanks for your support and providing your feed on Broadcastify.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.