No feeds are working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
We had some power cuts here last night and now whenever i try to listen to a feed nothing is coming through. Using the web player i just get a red / white cross.
Everything is working here as i can access my sdr radios via the internet, but whatever feed i try to listen to i just get that red cross.

vk3hau

Feed Provider
all Feeds have been down for about 5 to 6 hrs now, none are working online or on phone apps, the counter shows listener numbers but just wont connected to there steaming server. hope there fix it soon.

SCPD

QRT
I guess we got to wait for the US to get out of bed. :) It's already mid day here in the UK.

SCPD

QRT
Even this forum is having problems, nothing is updating here, I am having to find my thread via radioreference.

AC0TT

Looks like Level3 is having major problems.. <shock face> sure wish the FCC would fine them like they recently did AT&T/Verizon. Really if they can't do the job they need to sell there company to people that know what they are doing. Internet Health Report

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Slave database server crashed again last night - we're back up now.

We've got a major project scheduled to significantly upgrade and update our database infrastructure to prevent this from happening again....

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
yea, broadcastify is down... not sure what the issues are but been down for about 10 hrs now

Status
Not open for further replies.