New audio player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
I noticed on Broadcastify that the original flash player and Java web player have been replaced by a new slim player. However, embedded feeds still use the original. Anyone else notice this? I'm using Google Chrome in case anyone is wondering.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 340

fredva

Feed Provider
This may be part of the effort to get rid of Adobe Flash. Flash has become nothing but a pain and many web sites are dumping it.

trainsinpa

Premium Subscriber
Hmm. In doing some more testing I found that the mini-player doesn't run on one of my Win8.1 machines, but does on the other one and my Win7. Must be a setting somewhere. I can run in Media Player on the machine that won't run web-player.

trainsinpa

Premium Subscriber
I did a comparison between IE settings of my two 8.1 machines. They are identical so something else must be affecting it. I run Symantec AV on both machines. They are both Dells. Very strange...

KD0TAZ

Feed Provider
I noticed on Broadcastify that the original flash player and Java web player have been replaced by a new slim player. However, embedded feeds still use the original. Anyone else notice this? I'm using Google Chrome in case anyone is wondering.

Well it's about time they updated the Java player.. Only been b!tching about that for a year. But now it doesn't support Alpha tags anymore so it's no better than the web player.

Status
Not open for further replies.