Park County clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Western WY Cleanup

On the western half of Wyoming, there has been some stagnet information, additions and possible new stuff. I went in and made some adminstrative changes that you wouldn't see, but also noticed that there are some Wyolink talkgroups that suggest that agencies have moved from their old systems to WyoLink.

Please check your counties to the database for conventional and WyoLink and let me know if anyone has fully transistion to wyolink and no longer use the old stuff.

If the old stuff is still in place for backup purposes, also please note that so I can make a notation in the database so other administrators do not delete it by accident.

Last edited:

nwscanman

Feed Provider
Powell PD, Cody PD, Park Co Sheriff, Home Land Security, and Search & Rescue as well as most County Departments have switched to WyoLink and keep their old freqs for backup.

155.790 is Park CO freq and is used by Cody EMS, Clark Fire and Meeteetse Fire. They are not using WyoLink. This freq is also used in the far reaches of the county. Cody Fire, Meeteetse Fire, Clark Fire, Cody EMS, Search & Rescue are paged on this freq.

155.895 is used by Cody Fire. They are not using Wyolink. When they respond into Sunlight and Crandal area they switch to 155.790

154.400 (WNDM942), which is listed in Big Horn County, is actually Powell FD freq. The repeater is located in Big Horn CO but the FD is in Park. They are not using Wyolink.

Status
Not open for further replies.