Code Plug for CS750

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
NC-PRN

Joe:

I checked the link from the above post, and on the download page is a list of basic NC-PRN code plus for different radios.
And like the previous poster said, the CSIDMR Yahoo user group is a better place to query CSI info, instead of the Mototrbo yahoo user group.

sswcmw

Anyone know where I could get an NC PRN system code plug for my CS750?
Thanks
Joe

We are working on new code plugs, including the new CS700, the CS750 and TYT MD-380. With 58 repeaters in the system, and us trying to support multiple different radio types, it takes a little bit of effort.

Also, as with any of these Chinese radios, programming them is difficult since you can't copy and paste between the models of the same manufacturer.

At least, since they rip off each others hardware AND software, we don't have to learn new software each time. The TYT uses the old CS700 software, and the new CSI radios use the Hytera software with a change of the file extension.

Regardless, look for new code plugs up by the end of the week.

joesheets

Joe:

I checked the link from the above post, and on the download page is a list of basic NC-PRN code plus for different radios.
And like the previous poster said, the CSIDMR Yahoo user group is a better place to query CSI info, instead of the Mototrbo yahoo user group.

I tried CSI too. The Mototrbo Yahoo group has code plugs for the CS700, so that's why I tried there.
J

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
I have a CS750 (just got it at Dayton this year) and i too have been looking for a codeplug for it, looking mainly for one that covers WI & IL for now, but had nothing but frustration. Mototurbo Yahoo group? Yeah...gimme a break, i can`t even get aproved for that one so that`s a no-go, looked on the csidmr one but found only stuff for the CS700. Now i`ve for the most part given up and started studying the codeplug i have from at Dayton to see if i can glean how to add stuff to it myself since finding a codeplug has been frutless so far, my studies so far have slowly yelded answers, but i still would like to get a codeplug for this region. N9NRA

joesheets

Find out what states are in your region and try to see if they have a dmr radio yahoo group.
I found a yahoo group from Richmond VA where one of the users uploaded a CP for my region.
Good luck!

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
CS 750 Yahoo groups / Code Plugs

There is a new Yahoo Group CS750 you might want to check out.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CS750/info

This group is monitored by the distributor of CS750 Connect Systems
It has info recent info also on Firmware and radio software programing updates and also on their site below.
CS750_Radio

However, since the radio is quite NEW please be patient as updates are posted and allow some time for persons to develop code plugs for your area or better yet, learn the software and be a pioneer and make one your self and then share it!

There is also info on the CS 750 in the CSIDMR Yahoo Group. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/csidmr/info

Note: Both groups require membership approval.
Hope this helps...

Max:cool:

ZaneBrooklyn

Premium Subscriber
Do you happen to have anyou codeplugs for the MD-380? In need of one for NJ area and can't find any..

Zane

W3ROK

We are working on new code plugs, including the new CS700, the CS750 and TYT MD-380. With 58
repeaters in the system, and us trying to support multiple different radio types, it takes a little bit of effort.

Also, as with any of these Chinese radios, programming them is difficult since you can't copy and paste between the models of the same manufacturer.

At least, since they rip off each others hardware AND software, we don't have to learn new software each time. The TYT uses the old CS700 software, and the new CSI radios use the Hytera software with a change of the file extension.

Regardless, look for new code plugs up by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.