2007 Tacoma Install

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC8UQX

So I changed some radios around and added a remote mount scanner. Talk about nearly impossible to find one at a decent price.
Still have not setup a remote mic for the radios, I do not transmit on the kenwood and the xtl5000 I just have the mic plugged into the head and a mag mount clip for the mic that snaps to the console.
Still thinking of getting a VHF xtl2500 or xtl5000 to replace the kenwood.

That is some really clean wiring. Good Job.

TRDProDispatcher

Premium Subscriber
STL traffic advisor in the rear window

e5kx0k.jpg

Im in love with this set up. Inspiration for my truck. Working on setting up my scanner and radio.

SCPD

QRT
Awesome job,I would get someone to flush mount your car stereo though after all the good work you did on the radios,antennas and everything else it should be flush mounted.

wuzafuzz

Slick install on the radios. My Tacoma install is weak in comparison. BTW: What is the white colored gadget just forward of the speakers?

I'll be in Ventura County all next week for Thanksgiving and my Mom's birthday. Which amateur repeaters are active around there? When I lived there I used to use the SMRA 2m on South Mountain. Did a lot of trash talking on that machine overnight when I was a bored campus cop and airport patrol dude. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.