Magpie

Hello,

I have installed and purchased the Proscan software online I put in the key exactly as it is in my paypal receipt number and I put in the name I picked when I purchased and I get a invalid name or key message.

Can Someone Please Help,

Thanks,
Terry
Are you connected to the internet with the PC with Proscan installed?

mabbey

Feed Provider
No I am typing it manually using the dashes in between the numbers. And I saved the name I used to register it and I'm putting it in exactly as I typed with comas and cap letters.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
No I am typing it manually using the dashes in between the numbers. And I saved the name I used to register it and I'm putting it in exactly as I typed with comas and cap letters.

I tested your Reg Name and it works here. BTW any licensing issue (if any) should be handled by email. No dashes are contained in the Reg Name or Key. Look at your receipt again and enter in the Reg Name and Key exactly as shown.

mabbey

Feed Provider
Thanks I'm guessing I am missing a email or something I have only the email receipt from paypal. Also I have emailed the support regarding this issue just thought here was faster and didn't wanna tie things up if I did something stupid or put it in wrong way.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Thanks I'm guessing I am missing a email or something I have only the email receipt from paypal. Also I have emailed the support regarding this issue just thought here was faster and didn't wanna tie things up if I did something stupid or put it in wrong way.

I never received an email. Send again to support@proscan.org and I'll send the receipt.. You should of received an email receipt automatically when purchased.

hmclaxt

I too am missing the email with the product key, only received from paypal, support email sent

TedRHayes

Disconnect between URL Set Up for Comm Port and Source Client

I am running ProScan 10.0. Recently upgraded to Windows 10 on my computer. I discovered that the ip address used in the Source Client URL and the Comm Port URL Setup are not linked (more that just the /au:scanner.au).

I found this out the hard way. The ip on Comm Port was 192.168.1.22 and the ip on Source Client was 192.168.1.122.

Not sure if the disconnect between the two locations is required by the use of multiple BCD536HP or the two locations could be linked.

Thanks,

Ted

Magpie

ProScan Version 10.0 Released 01/27/16. Note that version skipped to 10.0 from 8.9

Snip

ProScan is the most powerful and feature rich scanner software in this world.
Just wanted to let you know that v.10 is great. Another "best one so far" to me :) Thank you Bob.

Jsinderb

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to have ProScan 10.0 record just one system while scanning multiple systems? I want to have just MPSCS to record, but not any of my local systems.
I have a BCD536HP.

BIODTL1997

Premium Subscriber
I'm having issues getting audio via WiFi from a 536HP. I saw this was brought up somewhere around the 85th page of this thread but did not see any resolution. Please help, thanks!!

"TCP Not Connected" is intermittent. "UDP Not Connected" is constant. And I notice that there is no assigned UDP port. Proscan ver is 10

Attachments

• 536HP WiFi Audio.jpg
    536HP WiFi Audio.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 357

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I'm having issues getting audio via WiFi from a 536HP. I saw this was brought up somewhere around the 85th page of this thread but did not see any resolution. Please help, thanks!!

"TCP Not Connected" is intermittent. "UDP Not Connected" is constant. And I notice that there is no assigned UDP port. Proscan ver is 10

The first thing I notices is the URL is missing the " au:scanner.au ". See the usage directly below the URL box.