Audio1 Server Failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibler

Feed Provider
Not sure what was going on, but the ScannerCast software never did show a failure, but It would show OFFLINE everwhere else and the Broadcastify webb site??? Never really understood what was going on! After a couple hours and I rebooted everthing, all seams to be ok this morning! This all started happening around 7 to 8 pm last night!

Last edited:

redhat

Thanks for your reply. I don't understand what abbreviated references like PMs mean exactly. Is there a better way to let RR know about problems seen by broadcasters?

QDP2012

Thanks for your reply. I don't understand what abbreviated references like PMs mean exactly. Is there a better way to let RR know about problems seen by broadcasters?

PM = Private Message (an alternate to email which is accessed via "User CP").

Hope this helps,

n0nhp

It looked like a software failure of some sort, I received a feed down notice as I was actively listening to my own feed. The feed status page showed down but that I had 50 or so listeners. No new listeners were able to connect during the outage but previous connections were maintained.
The problem resolved so no harm no foul except for those feeds that may have had an incident occur during the period.

Bruce

kibler

Feed Provider
n0nhp............That is exactly what I was seeing??? I was beginning to think that Mozilla was getting ready to crash! Never seen it do that before!

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
It looked like a software failure of some sort, I received a feed down notice as I was actively listening to my own feed. The feed status page showed down but that I had 50 or so listeners.

I saw the same thing yesterday with one of my feeds. RadioFeed didn't even say it was down. Thought it was really odd ... good to know that my mind wasn't playing tricks on me!

QDP2012

BCFY is down

In case it matters...

It seems that the BCFY site, or at the "listening" portion of it, is down entirely "for maintenance".

Edit: It seems like it is the whole site.

Hope this helps,

melbournefan

A whole part of the RR audio server is down, hence why i am broadcasting a P25 feed instead of analog

Status
Not open for further replies.