Missing a Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd7lmn

Feed Provider
Hello,
I am using DSDPlus to monitor a local NexEdge system. I got everything working with DSDPlus, I have setup the DSDPlus.frequncy file, but I am missing 1 frequency/Channel. I have tried every frequency listed in the Radio Reference database for my area but I can not seem to get the missing frequency. Does anyone have any idea how to find the missing frequency?

Thanks for your Help...

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Hello,
I am using DSDPlus to monitor a local NexEdge system. I got everything working with DSDPlus, I have setup the DSDPlus.frequncy file, but I am missing 1 frequency/Channel. I have tried every frequency listed in the Radio Reference database for my area but I can not seem to get the missing frequency. Does anyone have any idea how to find the missing frequency?

Thanks for your Help...

You might want to try out 151.5500 MHz if you are trying to get the Opp site on the Andalusia Trunking System. It is licensed under WQWX377. The 158 - 160 MHz frequencies all appear to be input frequencies, so they may not be necessary in order to monitor the system.

kd7lmn

Feed Provider
You might want to try out 151.5500 MHz if you are trying to get the Opp site on the Andalusia Trunking System. It is licensed under WQWX377. The 158 - 160 MHz frequencies all appear to be input frequencies, so they may not be necessary in order to monitor the system.

That did the trick I am trying to montior the Opp site and I add 151.5500 for channel 13 and it worked. Thank you for the info. I do have one more question. Using DSDPlus how to you change the Control Channel without restarting DSDPlus. Yesterday the Control Channel was on channel 12 (153.1250) today it is Channel 11 (152.8850).

I am a truck driver so I am not home a lot so I am trying to setup this system for my wife and I need it to be automatic as she is not very good with a computer. So I need DSDPlus to change the control channel when the system does. Or should I be using some other software?

Thanks for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.