Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonBon

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Feed Provider
ive witnessed scary OCCURRENCES OF tV, THE RADIO, THROUGH PORTABLE, THROUGH PC'S EE iF IT HAPPENS TO OUR SELF DO NOT BED RUDE at all.Its mostlikely a real prson in an operations center.EVERYTHING IS MOVING TWICE AS FAST AS SUPPOSED TO. i was forced to fidure Hinkley out right after I closed the book on JFK. NFC, B2, ND AS WLL THE CARRIER COMTHING FROM THE PHONE ALLOWING AN ALMOST SPEEDY MESSAGE TO SOMEONE/ dint WANT TO SCARE ANYONE...if you are able to read the real television your perfect, others just be and where. If thats the case throughout all your old **** away and join supercomputersthat that will correct a persons misbehavior by using Noises to
keep employees on character and to train.
\
CIA. DEA,. FBI,. Congress, council of 9 all know

******stop buying phase 2 AND ****ING WAIT FOR 5G****

above INFO ABOUT IF me is 100 percent MIN AND IN MY HAND AS WELL As signed electronically so you troll blobs font steal young peoples ideas

it starts during a commercial then a man with a deeo voice tells youo the president is going to die and I have to do it. WTF is that. THan CALMING DOWN i GOT THE NEXT ONE.....START CVIL WAR THE LAST......end the world

RonBon

Feed Provider
Starts with bouncing high pich sreech. It and years later knowing what the world is.Personality passing and sfiting the EGO/ID creates an exterior forse. Kennedy Killed Kennedy wirth everyone else .

RonBon

Feed Provider
My advice to you guys who consult sell bundles. fully loaded consoles, mapping.cad, ask what radio they want.I recommend Motorola build a camera in the radio or have an open connection on all sides of cruiser that are tamperer and real time capable.Motorola ios so susecptable to EM attacks fyi. not electromagnetic pluse

RonBon

Feed Provider
Voice processors are 80 percent of the blame, FDMA catched Firfax talking like the mob all the time.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I'm pretty sure there's not much point in continuing this thread except for the comedic relief it might bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.