Hampton Beach Lifeguards

Status
Not open for further replies.

6m171

I'll be spending a lot of time in Hampton this summer. Anyone know what freq the Hampton Beach lifeguards are on?

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
Check the NH Parks system on here and various regional scanner website (I.e. scannewengland.net). I think it might be 159.375 but don't recall for sure.

stvschf

Hampton Beach NH Lifeguard radio frequency

I have been going to this beach for many years. I have been listening to the lifeguards on 159.375 for years. I was there this weekend and was not able to hear them. I even saw them talking on the radios but nothing on that frequency. I asked a lifeguard if they got new radios this year and he said they did. I also asked him if he knew anything about them and he replied no. Does anyone know what they changed to?
Thanks for any help here.
Steve.

ron36

reply lifeguards

suggestion check the city operations if they have 800mhz or trunking system they may have moved there with city ...or check common shared like 154295.

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
I always love out of stater replies...Not.

Steve, I think they may have gone to MotoTrbo Digital. I noticed it a couple weeks ago when I was there and 159.375 was dead. 151.385, the NH Parks Ch-1 was active w/digital traffic that my scanner couldn't decode and the radios I could see looked like one of the newer Trbo type radios.

jbellen

Premium Subscriber
I always love out of stater replies...Not.

Steve, I think they may have gone to MotoTrbo Digital. I noticed it a couple weeks ago when I was there and 159.375 was dead. 151.385, the NH Parks Ch-1 was active w/digital traffic that my scanner couldn't decode and the radios I could see looked like one of the newer Trbo type radios.

Hampton Beach State Park and the Seacoast Parks Region were switched to MotoTRBO digital IP Site Connect system for the start of the 2014 season. It currently uses two repeaters, one at Hampton Beach and one in the Rye area.

ScanWorcester

Feed Provider
Has anyone tuned in with any of the radios that have the dmr upgrades? I tried about a month or so, but i wasnt getting much. I'm not sure if maybe I just didn't have it programmed in right or what.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
Has anyone tuned in with any of the radios that have the dmr upgrades? I tried about a month or so, but i wasnt getting much. I'm not sure if maybe I just didn't have it programmed in right or what.

I have and have gotten some traffic. Lifeguards are encrypted, but the rest are not. My 436 has had some issues w/decoding simplex ops. Repeaters seem to take a few rounds before they kick in.

ScanWorcester

Feed Provider
Well that's unfortunate about the LG's. Any particular steps to program the system? Still 151.385?

Status
Not open for further replies.