Live CAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
I checked out the LiveCAD today and there has been an update. You can now see Fairfield Co, Franklin Co (MECC Departments), Knox, Licking and Perry Co Fire departments CADs.

Index - NIPST LiveCAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

au1344

Premium Subscriber
You don't have to pay for it. Donating is just suggested.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
You don't have to pay for it. Donating is just suggested.
I stand corrected. I didn't see the configuration link, duh. I think I will donate though, thanks au1344.

I monitor Columbus on PulsePoint which is nice because it will notify my smartphone of major incidents so I don't have to listen to 10 FIRE and all the medical runs.

Last edited:

au1344

Premium Subscriber
I stand corrected. I didn't see the configuration link, duh. I think I will donate though, thanks au1344.

I monitor Columbus on PulsePoint which is nice because it will notify my smartphone of major incidents so I don't have to listen to 10 FIRE and all the medical runs.

No problem, btw I love Pulsepoint too for the same reasons

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
I did not know of access for the other county's. I was provided a link the showed licking and MECC. I also like pulsepoint for Columbus.

ejspeer

Mobile phone app for MECC Fire/EMS dispatches

Does anyone know if there's a mobile phone app for the MECC Fire/EMS dispatches (like PulsePoint for Columbus)?

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
No app I am aware of but you can view the original post web page on your browser

882c17d0841b80fd5e84c6bb60906f9e.png

oesjmr

Premium Subscriber
If you're using Chrome on Android, you can tap the 3-dot settings button and choose "Add to Homescreen" while you're on the LiveCAD site for a convenient shortcut. Not sure if it works with other browsers or iOS.

RakkFO

Premium Subscriber
We don't have three dots but we do have a box with up arrow (as seen in my last picture). Then you can click add to home screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.