Hoosier SAFE-T Thread 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocoder

Um, probability about 10 miles at most...live in Portage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I was thinking if you lived close to the Valpo site or in Valpo itself, maybe you could monitor the north Laporte site too for analyzing, etc.

shauno

Premium Subscriber
I can get Valpo and Lake Co at 100% from my house....I can usually get the Summit site fairly well depending on where in my house I am.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
I can now confirm that New Castle Correctional Facility is still operating on the Motorola system.

TY, keep watching it every now and then cause it looks like INDOC will be converting all its TRSs over to SAFE-T P25 by the time it is all said and done.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
PHASE 4 converting!

First part of Phase 4 going live NOW! Motorola Techs, and IPSC are at sites, and doing test counts!

Last edited by a moderator:

KidClerk

Feed Provider
They are at Geetingsville, Covington, and Fowler now. Heard Benton and Fountain/Warren Counties announce the system was going down at 10pm EST for three hours.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Please folks, our information listed is very outdated. Run Pro96Com, UniTrunker, Analyze, Discovery, anything that will show you the changes for each site. Submit new CC, ACC, Site NAC, full freq line up, neighboring sites, and any and all TG changes for your areas! Also any Site # changes from what we have due to the new sites, and site changes up North in LaPorte and area.... TY

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Clinton County testing County Fire Dispatch.... Glad to hear them again after so long.
And there is County Law Enforcement Dispatch.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
And there is ISP D-14! Getting good copy off the Boone County Simulcast of the newcomers to the P25 so far.

vocoder

Tech arriving at all north sites and testing being done on 8TACs. Some already using them. Pulaski / Starke sites going through testing.

shauno

Premium Subscriber
I have my pro-106 hooked up to my computer for unitrunker, just one question, under trunking tables, band plan...I'm using P25 800 MHz right?

Status
Not open for further replies.