Help programming DMR into 325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgoodson

Feed Provider
I have a local 3 frequency UHF DMR system, but I can't get it to respond properly. If I program the 3 freqs as conventional/Digital audio, I hear good clear voice on all of them, One of the three freqs "sits" idle for long periods (several seconds)-- mostly idle, but sometimes with a conversation. the other two freqs will have conversations.

When I load these three freqs as a MotoTurbo, I will hear chunks of the conversation on talkgroups, but if I "hold" on a talkgroup, I may miss chunks. The freq that lists idle (when as a conventional channel) is displayed as the control channel. I wonder if the missing chunks are the the parts of the conversation that I hear sometime on the mostly idle channel.

With only three freqs, there are only six possible LCNs, and I have tried them all. A couple work better than others, but none share the complete conversation.

I have done everything I can think of...

Ideas??

shadcall

It would be helpful for us to know what you are trying to program and hear. If you can post that information we can give you more specific suggestions to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.