audio1 outage - 6/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRVFC500

Feed Provider
Is everything supposed to be up and running as it was before the outage?

Edit: both my feeds still down despite server restarts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mine still shows off-line, tried feeding from 2 different locations/ISPs. RadioFeed connects but Broadcastify shows off-line

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I may have spoken too soon earlier, mine connects according to RadioFeed (and I'm not using an IP address, I'm using the domain name) but here it still shows down and I got the 6-hour message a while back.

H2orescue

Can we get an official update? I am still down and I no longer see the header indicating that restoration is in progress on the broadcastify page. It would be nice to officially know if I now have a problem I need to work on or if this is still on the server side.

CRVFC500

Feed Provider
Can we get an official update? I am still down and I no longer see the header indicating that restoration is in progress on the broadcastify page. It would be nice to officially know if I now have a problem I need to work on or if this is still on the server side.
I agree. Please. I am still down as well and a server restart on my end did not resolve the situation.

Last edited:

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, I did see one problem this morning, and that was that there were a few feed providers that were pointing to audio1.radioreference.com instead of audio1.broadcastify.com

I've updated the DNS record for the old audio1.radioreference.com and I'm seeing quite a few more feeds connecting.

n0nhp

Shows what happens when people post without reading the whole thread!
I mentioned that problem and how to solve it very early on yesterday ;-)
Ahh well.

Bruce

CRVFC500

Feed Provider
Shows what happens when people post without reading the whole thread!
I mentioned that problem and how to solve it very early on yesterday ;-)
Ahh well.

Bruce
True. Did read entire thread, but also hard to troubleshoot when out of town for weekend and away from audio server, so the fact this was remedied via a DNS fix is excellent. Thank you to all involved on this thread as it was a tremendous resource.

Also thank you to the OP and others that make this technology work behind the scenes. You probably do not get near the amount of credit you should get from end-users.

scottb908

Feed Provider
That fixed it for me as well. Thank you. Hard to for me to troubleshoot while out of town and only access I had was a cell phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alothan

Hi Bruce,

I have read the whole thread as well and tried that IP address to no avail. I have attached a screenshot in hopes that someone has an idea why my feed no longer works.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.