audio1 outage - 6/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireattack484

Feed Provider
My two feeds went down at the same time. One is back up, one is not. I have updated both of my Instreamers to audio1.broadcastify.com, using port 80. I have tried using the IP address provided as well. I have also tried using Port 8000. Nothing is working here. I have contacted Richard, but I don't feel like I'm getting much help.

n0nhp

alothan
I am not seeing any problems in your configuration although I don't use radiofeed.
I have run into times when my feed wouldn't connect and everything was set perfectly, the solution is usually a re-boot of the feed computer. Whether that will do you any good or not, I don't know.
If you are still having problems, a PM to Gordon or Lindsay might be in order.

Bruce

lightingnut

Mine is still down. Not sure how to get it back up. I see they had a server go down. Some are reporting they are back online and some are not on line.

Last edited:

Fireattack484

Feed Provider
I just got all of my feeds back up. I am streaming with Barix Instreamers as opposed to PCs, and there were a couple of configuration settings in the Instreamer control panel which needed changed. With much back and forth with Richard Tidd, we were able to find the problem. Not sure why these settings weren't effecting anything before the crash, but they weren't. If anyone is using Instreamers and still having issues, I can probably help you.

NVAGVUP

Feed Provider
I use Barix Instreamers. Changed destination IP and feeds are back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.