Will Co. P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLNWDFD481

Premium Subscriber
I am a Unication dealer in that area and I can't get the G5 to work on that system. Apparently the G5 only functions of listening for channel band plan data from the control channel. I have a email in with Unication among other issues with the G5.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
I cannot get the WCo EFJohnson system to work on my old RS2096 digital base at all....Starcom 800mgz towers work great on it....Will Co system is a different type of CC that does work fine on my 996 scanners and RS197 scanner....Will Co had the EDACS which is shut off now, they always pick some weird setup for communications.....

AC9BX

It seems to be working fine on my WS1095 although I get periodic strange 'toggling' from control channel to another and back very quickly as if there's a band plan error. I haven't yet set it up on my 197.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
When the dispatcher says "I can't copy you" I see the signal bars go from (5) to (2) and the "T" disappear like something is screwing up one of the towers...On my RS106 there is a sharp screech at the end of every transmission very annoying....I also see where the "EDACS" is now shut off....

elrod

Romeoville Police have been back on Starcom this weekend.
Don't know if the switch back is permanent or temporary.
I have not heard them on the Will Co. P25 system since Friday.
They still sounded terrible as does everything on that system, at least here in Rome.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.