flawed discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazmandemo

i have tried to help this community over the last year or so by giving talk groups. but since some small minded idiots deiced this is Facebook.... and closed my thread,thinking it was nothing,oh,and btw...it was on the local news..... i will not help with talkgoups,none were on the list untill i helped,but i go my own web page i will help anyone who wants to know about east Mississippi.... since half the info on here is so out of date you will not hear anything.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Probably because adding talkgroups to the database is handled by clicking the Submit Info button at the top of every page and following the prompts there, not by creating discussion threads in the forums.

mule1075

Feed Provider
The only thread of yours that was closed was about incidents and breaking news. And calling a moderator a small minded idiot is not going to help you at all.

frazmandemo

i do not care. there are similar threads on most sates.#2 most of the leaks as it was happening were coming from lauderdale county.... and they are encrypted,but they made sure not to be.so... encrypt that!....#3 the database is still behind by ,well a lot....and no one will update it.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I predict a "Banned for the Greater Good" in somebody's near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.