North reading transportation ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1LGM

I used to be able to listen to the Chelmsford ma school busses on the Industrial Communications and Electronics site but all of a sudden its gone dead I got the chance to look at my sons special ed drivers radio and its a.Motrbo wonderibg if they switched freqs and might be using a different system

ecps92

ICE has been migrating the users from the Analog TRS to the TRBO TRS, you likely would want to try those towers/sites

I used to be able to listen to the Chelmsford ma school busses on the Industrial Communications and Electronics site but all of a sudden its gone dead I got the chance to look at my sons special ed drivers radio and its a.Motrbo wonderibg if they switched freqs and might be using a different system

W1LGM

Issue with North Reading Transportation

I was told North Reading Transportation was DMR this is false as I got to get a good look at my sons special needs Van Drivers radio the other day its a Kenwood Nexedge radio I have Both the 536 and 436 with NXDN upgrades and am wondering soes anyone know what frequencies they are using I know the Van my son is on has 2 channels for Lowell Ma and 1 for Chelmsford that he can use I would like to be able to listen to them thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.