My SDS100 shipped today and arrives tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mule1075

Feed Provider
I don't know if this information is useful to you or not but NONE of the 13 Ham Radio Outlet locations are showing the SDS100 as being in stock at this time: https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-016159
They just called me this morning I ordered one yesterday as they were showing in stock at the new castle store. Well needless to say but I was a little late and none were left. The gentleman on the phone said they would have more stock around 10-14 days.

jfr

*UPDATE*
Just Rx'd an email from HRO that it will ship today. Normal UPS from NH to MA is quick, so I expect it on Monday. Sweet.

-JR

Unforgiven_AF

*UPDATE*
Just Rx'd an email from HRO that it will ship today. Normal UPS from NH to MA is quick, so I expect it on Monday. Sweet.

-JR

FWIW, I ordered my 536 from HRO in NH. NH to Douglas, MA was <30 hours from the time they picked it up at HRO to my doorstep. I hope your results are similar. :)

mricketts

Premium Subscriber
is scanner master answer your e-mail because i send e-mail too and never get answer back but they have my money already

I called to cancel the order and they immediately issued the refund. I would suggest doing the same rather than waiting for them to act upon your email.

wrex

Premium Subscriber
Radioworld Toronto

Got notification from RadioWorld in Toronto that mine has shipped (or will ship) today... which likely means Monday delivery :(

Thanks for the heads up. Picked one up at Radioworld this morning. I paid $Can 829.00 = $US 640.25

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
I called to cancel the order and they immediately issued the refund. I would suggest doing the same rather than waiting for them to act upon your email.

i just cancel i call them and telling me nothing till July but now who get them in real stock ready to ship lol hunting again

NN8N

Has anyone had their HRO order ship yet (outside of the ones that shipped from New Castle) it looks like maybe they didn't get much out of the first allocation?

EDIT: Just got a confirmation that my order is shipping from Milwaukee today. Apparently I just needed to get impatient and make a post first.

Last edited:

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

From previous discussions with HRO, they would fulfill back orders before marking anything as in stock. I suspect New Castle had a few units left after their back orders, so it was briefly in stock.

I ordered from The Ham Station on Friday and changed my order at Universal Radio. I received the SDS-100 today and listened to it on the way into work. I like it so far.

73 Eric

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Eric you got the last or next to the last on hand from Jeff.
Hello,

I got the penultimate one from Jeff. It is all charged and has the Provoice, DMR, and NXDN upgrades. I was going to have Provoice only on my older scanners, but I suspect the MBTA will be using their EDACS EA Provoice system beyond 2028. It took years from hearing the control channel for the first time to hearing the first user transmission.

I have not done firmware upgrades or written my favorites yet. I did a zip code location, turned on all the service types, and got good results so far.

73 Eric

bob-k

Thanks. I'm trying to be patient :) I'm going to figure on next week, just so I won't be as disappointed about the wait hah.

I ordered just the scanner, nothing else -- no programming, no updates. They didn't promise immediate shipping, so I have no right to complain... and I'm not. I just wish they would surprise me with a shipment notice :)

Mike

Curious Mike did you get your new born arrival as yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.