"Whacker" Busted in Guthie

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
He said, “I want to pull people over and go on bank robberies.”

With the jacket, too, it sounds like he was working to equip himself to try that later.

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
More importantly, how was he able to get access to a secure law enforcement application???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
More importantly, how was he able to get access to a secure law enforcement application???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a really good question. I believe I'd start my investigation in-house.

pb_lonny

That's a really good question. I believe I'd start my investigation in-house.

Maybe somebody said their username / password over the air which he heard and then used to access the system. It has happened before.

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
Also sending an activation request to the city using a fake city email address from his own computer and even including his real phone number lmao

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Those computer crimes in GA would be worth up to 15 yrs and/or $50,000 for each count. I hope the Sooner State treats them the same way.

xerb1962

Premium Subscriber
Whackers are super bad news. When you live in a rural setting or as far as that goes a metropolitan area. Unmarked or "ghost" badged cruisers suck.

Traffic stops should always be initiated by marked cars. If a ghost or unmarked car has PC, he has a radio and/or a laptop linked up to dispatch?

Last edited:
S

simpilo

If anyone recounts any periods when Guthrie PD had unusual activity then there ya go.

xerb1962

Premium Subscriber
At last count GPD had about 40 officers?

You never know?

Watch out for:

1. GPD "Ghost Cars".

2. LCSO little black SUV's. Rotten AND unmarked!

3. The constitution of the U.S.A.

4. This, something "they" seem to have no concept of?

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

xerb1962

Premium Subscriber
Ok to Pick on a Few things here

1st-your quote-->The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

which is true but the news says this-->

This, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.