Feed name changed, I never requeted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkescan

My Milwaukee County Public Safety Feed was changed to Milwaukee and Milwaukee County Fire, I never requested this. https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/20055
This is not a Milwaukee County Fire Feed, it's just Milwaukee Fire, with a Countywide Talkgroup used to request Shared Services. I didn't put in request because this is all new. Milwaukee Fire is on OpenSky, this is a new patch (ISSI gateway) to the Counties new Digital Radio System. I was waiting to confirm if this is a 24/7 patch. Now it sounds like it will be. But the new name Would just be Milwaukee Fire.

Dark_Hunter

It would have been one of the staff members. They would have changed it to be more suited.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

fredva

Feed Provider
Perhaps it was changed because Public Safety is a general term that implies more than just fire department communications are on the feed. And your previous title had the term "Milwaukee County" in it, so the admin might have assumed that "Milwaukee County" was still a valid description. But communicating with you prior to the change might have resulted in a more accurate title.

Last edited:

GordonE

Live Audio Administrator
Feed Provider
Sorry about the mistake, I changed the name after seeing that the description was Milwaukee County Public Safety but the secondary description said Milwaukee Fire Department and the feed notes contained only Milwaukee and Milwaukee County Fire information.

I'll change the description to Milwaukee Fire now.

mkescan

Sorry about the mistake, I changed the name after seeing that the description was Milwaukee County Public Safety but the secondary description said Milwaukee Fire Department and the feed notes contained only Milwaukee and Milwaukee County Fire information.

I'll change the description to Milwaukee Fire now.

It's ok, I was just wondering how it could of happened :) I was just waiting to make sure the patch was 24/7 or if they were just testing it. Everyone now is saying 24/7

Thanks

mule1075

Feed Provider
Seems to be changed now.
58dadceddd0e686e092fea9ea7a01b31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.