• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

New Repeater in Los Angeles!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhandd

I believe 725 is on Oat Lukins or North of? But NOT on Saddle peak as Kevin's is miss directing.

If your board try to figure out ware the paging data on 467.600 and 467.625 Is coming from I suspect some is Lukins but a few other sites Many will be out looking for it all.

prcguy

Does the Bondy child still have equipment at the post office on Mt Wilson? How do you get stuff in there anyway, bribe the postmaster?

I believe 725 is on Oat Lukins or North of? But NOT on Saddle peak as Kevin's is miss directing.

If your board try to figure out ware the paging data on 467.600 and 467.625 Is coming from I suspect some is Lukins but a few other sites Many will be out looking for it all.

mrhandd

I wonder if that guy that lives in his car at the airport and has no life with out Kevin's B's in his ear wants cheese with all that whining he dose! That voice is enough to drive you too drink. He believes Kevin and he is doing nothing wrong? Guess these dumb asses don't realize you talk to Kevin on any radio freq and eventually you LOOSE your license to talkon (ANY) channel you are guilty of talking to a bootlegger that has no license! People should talk on the machine but jus not at all to KEVIN! This would make KEVIN IMPLODE! Boys talk to each other just pretend Kevin don't exist! Then sit back and watch the meld down.

rsuelzer

I just got my GMRS licence. All I can hear is digital signals coming in nearly nonstop on 462.725, occasionally I will hear someone's voice. Any idea what is going on here? It sounds like a maybe pager data, but it is every one or two seconds... Is someone jamming the repeater?

Anyone in the LA area that can hear this toilet have any (REAL) idea what mountain its on? Kevin says Saddle but depending on what personality Kevin is using at the time since he has been off his meds he pretty much is a pathological liar! Nothing out of his mouth is true its all blame someone else and miss direction. while he hides at mommy and daddy's house behind the HOA gate. Because he isn't man enough to move out. He is also the SOLE source to the pager data jamming on the 462.600 machine and the 462.625 machines that are well established in LA. The only way Kevin could get people to use his unlicensed machine was to jam everyone else's machines how lame is that to get attention. Guess mommy and daddy
didn't love their anchor baby? or if you hear the pager data on 467.600 and 467.625 and its strong send me a location.

rsuelzer

Just listened to 725 again and can hear chatter. Does anyone have info on this repeater? I've been trying to make contact via GMRS for a few days but have not had any luck...

prcguy

Lots of random pager rebroadcasts on 725 and someone (dear Kevin?) has been jamming 600 continuously with a weak carrier from a signal generator keeping a repeater keyed up. Time for some official complaints to the FCC.

Just listened to 725 again and can hear chatter. Does anyone have info on this repeater? I've been trying to make contact via GMRS for a few days but have not had any luck...

mrhandd

FCC Direct contact information

'Laura Smith' <Laura.Smith@fcc.gov>; 'Brendan.Carr@fcc.gov'; 'Ajit.Pai@fcc.gov'; 'Lark Hadley' <Lark.Hadley@fcc.gov>; 'ConsumerComplaints@fcc.gov'; 'Maria.Higashi@fcc.gov'FCCOPCenter@fcc.gov'; 'hotline@fcc.gov'
ask them for the status? Or submit your own complaint!

rsuelzer

'Laura Smith' <Laura.Smith@fcc.gov>; 'Brendan.Carr@fcc.gov'; 'Ajit.Pai@fcc.gov'; 'Lark Hadley' <Lark.Hadley@fcc.gov>; 'ConsumerComplaints@fcc.gov'; 'Maria.Higashi@fcc.gov'FCCOPCenter@fcc.gov'; 'hotline@fcc.gov'
ask them for the status? Or submit your own complaint!

I sent a complaint with details yesterday.

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
Lots of official complaints have been made, including by a repeater owner who guaranteed that due to his "big connections" within the FCC, there would be enforcement within a matter of days.

Yet, almost a year later, it continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.