Elizabeth River Crossings

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
I do keep getting hits of 464.9000 which was under one of the licenses listed. Color code is 1 is all I got

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
Still nothing, did get another hit on 464.9000. But no voice,the license said it was part of a TRS so i think hat the reason I keep getting hits on it

Eugene

So WPMV212 has activity. The way I read it then....all the frequencies with FB8 would be the CC's by station class. 452.7375 is one of them. What are you hearing and is it DMR????

Eugene

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
It’s definitely DMR, can’t really make out if it’s ERC or not, almost sounds like paving ops” Okay, back up , keep coming, I got 20 more yards left” Could be maintenance for the tunnels. From the time I’ve heard RRC and now it didn’t really sound like them. The TG was 1677215

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
I heard 462.225 way better at Oceanfront than near port, so it makes sense that they'd seek something else. A tx site around Berkeley Bridge would sure take care of their coverage needs. Maybe that ERC license will be more active in a few months. I'm pretty sure I'll have my bike out on the ER Trail a few times during that period.

73/Allen (N4JRI)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
Still getting 452.73750, heard “ got the barrels heading back to (what sounded like one). Hearing now “push your way to the front”. The heard “ I be got 2 trucks coming from the cavalier, sounds like a construction company

Last edited:

Webodisk

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
I believe you have found Commercial Ready Mix (CRMP) concrete company, heard some familiar names mentioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
Well back to the drawing board, the other 464.9000 frequency is part of the trunked Tidewater Communications system in VB

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
I got stuck on the downtown tunnel Sunday night. The worker handling stopped traffic had a radio with a large color display, loud (digital sounding) audio, and no protruding antenna that I could see. Not sure if this is good or bad news for us. My scanners picked up nothing in sweeper mode

73/Allen (N4JRI)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
I thought I had on them on Saturday, but i figured out that TopGolf uses the 463.2375also, had TG 11 active, but then I heard them referencing they a large group coming in and needed spots

Status
Not open for further replies.