The Royce Apartments (Trumbull)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
A friend has a daughter who will be attending Bridgeport University soon. She has found an apartment at The Royce in Trumbull, which is a gated facility with security. Does anyone know what freq or freqs they use (if any)?

Thanks!

K2RNI

Have her bring one of your handheld scanners and watch the closecall/spectrum sweeper for activity. Though I notice a lot of property managements like apartments, hotels, and mobile home parks just using cellphones sometimes or a lot of times now just nothing at all. Back to the ole picking up a work order at the desk and running around looking for someone.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Have her bring one of your handheld scanners and watch the closecall/spectrum sweeper for activity. Though I notice a lot of property managements like apartments, hotels, and mobile home parks just using cellphones sometimes or a lot of times now just nothing at all. Back to the ole picking up a work order at the desk and running around looking for someone.

Either that or cell phones.

KB1JHU

It looks like that is part of the Avalon Gates community. They have an expired license on 461.9375 (WQGJ632) so maybe try that. It's possible that they may just use business itinerant channels if they even use radios any more.

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
It looks like that is part of the Avalon Gates community. They have an expired license on 461.9375 (WQGJ632) so maybe try that. It's possible that they may just use business itinerant channels if they even use radios any more.

Thanks, I'll have him give that a shot.

badgers215

Does the Avalon in Shelton use the same Frequency? I've been trying to get them with a close call for a while but they never seem to be talking when I'm close by.

badgers215

I walk by Avalon in Shelton all the time and I always see people with radios, looks like maintenance and management people. Just was never lucky enough to have my scanner handy to do a close call when I actually see them talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.