EBRCS Update

N6ML

I have a question did san pablo police not have a tac channel since they have there on dispatch

Don't know, but it they do, it'd seem logical for it to be TGID 7656, so you might monitor that and see if you hear anything.

kma371

QRT

dhalbasch

Premium Subscriber
They are transitioning to phase II as we speak, they plan on being finished with the hardware part in June, 2019, one year of full testing then flipping the switch July of 2020.

Eng74

I am on my third trip to the Bay Area since I got my SDS-100 and it is picking up the EBRCS better than the BCD436HP. I am staying between San Jose and Santa Clara both radios have Remtronix 800 antennas. Working good on the SVRS too.

scannermike11

Banned
ALCO is running encrypted traffic on some of tac channels at Oakland raider games encrypted
is coming everwhere

daniel18522

Seems there is a new TG on EBRCS. TGID 9006 was being tested today 11/15. I overheard Contra costa regional medical center talking to local hospitals such as Concord, Martinez, Richmond, ect. All were copied loud and clear.

kma371

QRT
Seems there is a new TG on EBRCS. TGID 9006 was being tested today 11/15. I overheard Contra costa regional medical center talking to local hospitals such as Concord, Martinez, Richmond, ect. All were copied loud and clear.

Interesting. Do you remember which cell you were monitoring or have any radio IDs?

avascan522

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone had the opportunity to monitor the Benicia channels? Maritime Academy in Vallejo has, apparently, bought EBRCS radios and contracted dispatch from Benicia, but I have not seen any new talkgroups pop-up in the DB, unless they are using Benicia's TG's.

Stealthguy05

I do recall Maritime Academy was for a while being dispatched by SJSU PD, as was/is CSU East Bay, and was listenable on their SVRCS channel. I'll keep an eye on EBRCS.