Great HPE Import for a NXDN Trunked System in New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorwinScansNM

Dear New Mexico Residents,

A RR Community Member named jasonhouk just recently created a great HPE Zip File for me to manually import into Sentinel for a New Mexico (Special Communications) NXDN NEXEDGE 9600 Trunked System that I wanted to share here as for this specific system currently cannot be downloaded through into Sentinel from the Radio Reference Database as for it has no available or verified talkgroups for this system yet. As I just recently found out & now understand, "Sentinel will never have or import a system from the Radio Reference Database with no TG's."

It's a great manual HPE File created for manual import into Sentinel by jasonhouk as for I am hearing pretty active conversations in & around parts Albuquerque, NM with many different unknown talkgroup ID's displaying on my BCD536HP which clearly tells me that jasonhouk created this manual NM NXDN Trunked System HPE Import very well & correctly for monitoring and getting those new TGID's that are currently not yet identified or posted by listeners. Therefore, we may all be able to monitor & work together to submit verified talkgroups that we can clearly & correctly identify for this New Mexico (Special Communications) NXDN NEXEDGE 9600 Trunked System to Radio Reference for their frequency information database. That way, it'll end up being posted & updated in the RR Database which will then finally cover future importing into Sentinel from Sentinel's weekly Master Database Updates.

Enjoy & happy monitoring with luck!

http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-tech-support/379134-sentinel.html#post3021798

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Why didn't you program the system in question into your 536 and set the system to search?

CorwinScansNM

Why didn't you program the system in question into your 536 and set the system to search?

I sure did already with no questions asked! I was & am only sharing this created HPE Import File for this specific trunked system as convenience to other New Mexican's who also own a NXDN capable scanner, would like to also monitor or listen to this specific trunked system & help identify exactly who they are & their identified TGID's along with me who is also monitoring this NXDN Trunked System at this time...

Last edited:

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Is it up north? Is it uhf or 7/800?

I ask cause I was doing a conventional discovery near lincoln County and was getting hits on uhf high with nxdn system, and a dmr system also. Definitely trunked though I couldn't do much research.

I will be looking into sdr and such to better catch the data in future when I get it set up.

A lot of agencies are upgrading to the kenwood nx5200s over motorola due to affordable solutions in southern New Mexico so it'll be interesting.

CorwinScansNM

Is it up north? Is it uhf or 7/800?

I ask cause I was doing a conventional discovery near lincoln County and was getting hits on uhf high with nxdn system, and a dmr system also. Definitely trunked though I couldn't do much research.

I will be looking into sdr and such to better catch the data in future when I get it set up.

A lot of agencies are upgrading to the kenwood nx5200s over motorola due to affordable solutions in southern New Mexico so it'll be interesting.

It is an 800Mhz Trunked NXDN System that sounds to be used & operated out of Albuquerque, NM from what I am hearing with it programmed & scanning on my BCD536HP. It sounds possibly to be the City of Albuquerque Construction/Street Crews or even possibly Albuquerque Public Schools Construction Repair workers but I'm not totally sure yet?

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
I get the feeling we will see more mixed systems in public works, police and fire in NM using different protocols, nxdn, p25 1/2, dmr.

Fowler

Premium Subscriber
City of ABQ (non Public Safety) and the Water Authority uses an analog EDACS system

Status
Not open for further replies.