Miami dade fire rescue active call page

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman3725

Premium Subscriber
I found a website for MDFR while I was visiting south Florida. While many are rather easy, does anyone know the apparatus codes on the active call viewer? Obviously E is for engine, L is for ladder, R is for rescue, but there are a couple I cannot decipher, like AB and F02 and M.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
FO 1-3 are airport foam units at MIA
AB Is airport cart rescue
M is an ems captain with a number after each one from 1-99

You can find the bervity codes you need on radio reference when you go to florida database and then click miami dade and then there are 4 blue boxes to the right that say discuss. Wiki watch & download. Click wikki then you will se pe a list starting with the county breviry codes

snowman3725

Premium Subscriber
Thank you so much. As a visitor from a small town in MA we don’t see this type of equipment. Will the brevity codes contain that information you provided or is there a complete list available online?

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
That is the list of the codes and what they mean, you will see when you look at it, thats whT they use in the unit box and the FC box on that cad

snowman3725

Premium Subscriber
Thanks got it. Hope you don’t mind me picking your brain a little more. What is MEDCOM? And TP1?

Status
Not open for further replies.