Bucks East band VHF

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Bucks East band VHF 151.220 TRS simulcast silent? Anyone have any information? Is it out of service, changed or different PL tone? Thanks.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Thanks, I wasn't listening on broadcastify, I actually monitor 151.220 for years. I also use the VHF South band frequency too. I like to keep my p2 digital equipment free so each radio can sit one police zone and I don't have to monitor the fire frequencies on those radios.

I do have it on broadcastify on my phone but there is a long delay when listening to that. They are usually recalled by the time the alarm actually comes over the phone. LOL.

So after being silent for about 2 days now I have noticed tonight that 151.220 is back working again. This afternoon I had it up against the apx 7000 p2 system and it was silent. Now it seems to be working fine. Oddly enough broadcastify never had it offline. Thanks again for your help.

wa3bxw

East Band Fire Bucks County

Bob, The VHF transmitter died a few days ago, it took a few days to get parts to get it back on line.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Yep that makes sense. I knew it had to be something, glad to see it back, thank you for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.