New Xenforo RadioReference User Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Looks really good, just want to mention that links in home page digest are not working yet, but I understand this is something you will be working on.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Couple things....

I selected Forums-->Find Threads-->Threads With Your Posts

from the floating forums menu. This seems to return a ton of random stuff, most of which I never posted in. How is this supposed to work?

Is there still a place we can go to quickly see the various attachments we have uploaded to the forums? The old platform had a spot where you could see just a list of all your attachments.

zlandmedia

not that florida man
Xenforo is definitely a great platform! However, is there a way to perhaps use vBulletin's URL formatting? I've noticed that pretty much everything on the forum indexed by Google, in addition to links back to the forums from other websites and the Wiki are now broken.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Xenforo is definitely a great platform! However, is there a way to perhaps use vBulletin's URL formatting? I've noticed that pretty much everything on the forum indexed by Google, in addition to links back to the forums from other websites and the Wiki are now broken.

Most threads in google are redirecting properly.

We will be working this week on updating forums links across the site to link up properly

noaim

Premium Subscriber
Very clean and nice. Waiting for the Tapatalk support as I’m mostly mobile but this looks awesome

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
Looking good. Will have to update my bookmarks to selected sub-forums, but no biggie to get some new benefits. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.