R.S.V.P.s for Marc Cuizon's KH6CJD Celebration of Life on Saturday, December 29th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICP963

Feed Provider
We lost a very good HAM friend recently. Marc Cuizon WH6CJD passed away peacefully December 8th at Honor Health Osborn Hospital in Scottsdale after fighting a relapse of cancer since earlier this year. He was surrounded by family and many friends when he passed away. He will be missed.

Marc was very active at public service events in his retired Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.

Deer Valley Airport Restaurant was one of Marc's favorite hangouts, and thus, selected for his memorial service/celebration of life as a place of significance. He had been going there since 2002, eventually convincing a scanner club he was in to move its meetings there, and after the scanner club fizzled out, he continued to meet friends there regularly.

If you would like to attend this service you are requested to RSVP at the following link:

R.S.V.P.s for Marc Cuizon's Celebration of Life

mswells

WB6JLB
Feed Provider
R.I.P. I used to work with Marc back in the day, over at AAA, when I was in the Dispatch Dept, over by 7th Ave & Osborne Rd.

WB6JLB

ICP963

Feed Provider
Just a quick reminder, Marc's Memorial Service is today at 5pm at the restaurant at Deer Valley Airport and I'm hoping to see a large turnout of his friends and family! There are several of his family flying in from Hawaii today as well.

Hope to see lots of you there.

ICP963

Feed Provider
There was an awesome turnout this evening with such an outpouring of support to Marc's family from all his extended family. Thanks to everyone who was able to attend or comment. I'm sure Marc would have appreciated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.