Hoosier SAFE-T Thread 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monaco

Premium Subscriber
I have only been able recently begin monitoring the SAFE-T system off the Lake County site. I have seen LaPorte County Fire TG affiliate with that site, but have yet to see anything for Porter County. For those familiar with fire operations in Porter and LaPorte counties, what fire traffic from either county can be found on the SAFE-T system on their respective county sites at this time?

shauno

Premium Subscriber
I have only been able recently begin monitoring the SAFE-T system off the Lake County site. I have seen LaPorte County Fire TG affiliate with that site, but have yet to see anything for Porter County. For those familiar with fire operations in Porter and LaPorte counties, what fire traffic from either county can be found on the SAFE-T system on their respective county sites at this time?
Porter Co is not on safe t yet...they are still using VHF frequencies. Laporte co is on safe t for police fire and ems

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

vocoder

The times i have heard some porter co use of safe t, they did not affiliate with lake county simulcast. Only using porter co. I monitor porter and lake co safe t at the same time on 2 dedicated radios. Many fire units have been using fireground safe t.
I have heard a few others use it too. No dispatch talkgroups in use, as shaun has stated.

appalling_hauling

Premium Subscriber
Im in District 35 and just got a new bcd436hp and havent heard anything on the entire safe t system.If anyone knows how to get the rebanded system up Im all ears.Scannermaster is apparently not up to date on the data or they dont want to talk about it. I may just send it back

VASCAR2

I think you have a programming issue. My Uniden BCD996XT does just fine in southwest Indiana. Where are you located I’m in Gibson county about once a week. I could probably help you get it sorted out. Send me a PM or email.

VASCAR2

Im in District 35 and just got a new bcd436hp and havent heard anything on the entire safe t system.If anyone knows how to get the rebanded system up Im all ears.Scannermaster is apparently not up to date on the data or they dont want to talk about it. I may just send it back

I just noticed your in Mt Vernon Indiana. I’m not that far away and feel sure I could get your scanner working if you decide to keep it. PM or email, maybe I can help.

eaf1956

Feed Provider

Download the lastest database using Sentinel and use that to create your own Favorites list for SAFE T. I would bet Scanner Master programed the older Safe T system and not the new P25 System.

Status
Not open for further replies.