SDS100/SDS200: Holding on a Favorites list

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkut

Premium Subscriber
I have multiple favorite lists programmed and they all have number tags. Is there a way to quickly navigate to and hold/scan on a single favorite list?

mikkut

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Slylingus, but on my radio that is a quick key function to toggle favorite lists on/off. I'm hoping there there is a way to quickly navigate to and hold/scan on a single favorite list as opposed having to go through and turn off all other the favorite lists.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
The manual does not describe a way for holding on a Favorites List and the only buttons for holding are System, Department, Channel. So your only option may be to turn off quick keys for the other Favorites Lists that are active. Number tags are to quickly navigate to a channel which is in a System and the System that is in a Favorites List. Number tags (FL, System, Channel) are components of the "address" for the channel you want to jump to.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
There is not a way to hold on a favorite list with a key like a system, department, channel or a key combination like a site. You can do FL quick keys and turn off all except the list you want to monitor.

The way I like to do it is hit menu, set scan selection, set all lists to off. Then select lists to monitor and turn on the one list you want to monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.