SDS100/SDS200: BT-954 large battery now available for sale separately

Status
Not open for further replies.

trp2525

I haven't seen this information posted anywhere on RR so I figured I would pass it along for anyone interested or in need. Bearcat Warehouse is now offering the BT-954 large battery for the SDS100 for sale separately for $49.90 plus $7.95 Flat Rate Shipping (if only the BT-954 battery is ordered) for a total delivered price of $57.85. Here's the direct link to the BT-954 battery if you want to order one: Uniden BT-954 Larger battery for Uniden SDS100 | Uniden Police Scanner Radios

If you need the battery cover for the BT-954 large battery they also have that for $10.99 plus $7.95 Flat Rate Shipping (if only the battery cover is ordered) for a total delivered price of $18.94. Here's the direct link to the SDS100 large battery cover: New Battery Cover for SDS100 BT-954 | Uniden SDS100 Police Scanner

NOTE: If you order both items together you can get combined Economy Shipping for $8.99 bringing your total delivered price to $69.88 ($60.89 for the 2 items plus $8.99 shipping).

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
So in theory the charger should sell for $20.09 if they decide to sell it without the battery.
My thoughts exactly! I don't need a stock pile of batteries and I just want a charger. But I'm not willing to pay what it cost to buy a whole brand new battery, which I don't need and don't need sitting around, just to get the charger. As soon as I can buy the charger independently, and it is at a reasonable rate, I will.

Brian (COMMSCAN)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

trp2525

...I just want a charger...As soon as I can buy the charger independently, and it is at a reasonable rate, I will.
Has Uniden announced that they will in fact be selling the EBC100 charger without including the BT-954 large battery with it? I haven't seen anything posted here at RR regarding that and I haven't seen any official announcement from Uniden stating that they intend to sell the charger separately without the battery.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Has Uniden announced that they will in fact be selling the EBC100 charger without including the BT-954 large battery with it? I haven't seen anything posted here at RR regarding that and I haven't seen any official announcement from Uniden stating that they intend to sell the charger separately without the battery.
No announcement I know off.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Actually I would love to see a battery cover that protects the contacts like I have on my camera batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.