Official 2018 MSWIN TG ID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilraskls

I'll find out for you in the next day or so.
44804 is Ridgeland PD just by recognizing the ones that were using that talkgroup number during the traffic control last week. Just don't know if they classify it as tac2 or traffic control. I never heard them specify the name of the channel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

QuietPlease

...I'm trying to listen.
Database Admin
Brandon Fire

There have been some conflicting submissions for Brandon Fire Department.

One submission says 46787 and another says 46777.

Can anyone in that area please help clarify?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
46777 does match the existing line up.

46777 b6b9 D 61 BFD DISP Brandon Fire Dispatch Fire Dispatch
46778 b6ba D 61 BFD ADMIN Brandon Fire Admin Fire-Talk
46779 b6bb D 61 BFD FG1 Brandon Fireground 1 Fire-Tac
46780 b6bc D 61 BFD FG2 Brandon Fireground 2 Fire-Tac
46781 b6bd D 61 BFD FG3 Brandon Fireground 3 Fire-Tac
46782 b6be D 61 BFD COMM Brandon Fire Common Fire-Talk

INDY72

I just wish it was an full on copy of the MWCC Cut Sheet, then I would have all the surrounding areas stuff as well as the zones and ch line ups. I love cut sheets :)... I will get this all worked in over the weekend.

ssmartt

Oxford PD was encrypted on their TRBO, clean traffic on MSWIN

Yep. I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to them. I'm waiting for their "drill" to start. Hopefully this stupid 436HP doesn't reboot again and cut my recording.

ssmartt

53667 - Oxford Fire (fireground?) Talk about moving backboards and stretchers "behind engine 3" during active shooter drill at Oxford Intermediate School. Traffic to battalion 1 "says 23 patients in triage right now."

53683? - OPD dispatch 2? asking for case numbers. Guessing this is secondary as primary lit up with drill traffic.

I also heard OFD talking to OPD on an OPD freq. I know for a fact they couldn't do that with the old TRBO.

Also, any idea why talkgroups like UPD (23950) aren't showing up on my 436HP that I updated to latest today?

shfd7

Amite county and MSWIN

I apologize because I have been dragging my feet, but in about 45 days Amite County will be switching over to MSWIN. I know for sure all FDs will be on it, and I believe that PDs and S.O. will also be on it. If it has already been mentioned, then just ignore this post.

INDY72

TY! We finally get the TRBO for them figured out a bit.. Now they are going MSWIN.. LOL

shfd7

update for amite county

I apologize because I have been dragging my feet, but in about 45 days Amite County will be switching over to MSWIN. I know for sure all FDs will be on it, and I believe that PDs and S.O. will also be on it. If it has already been mentioned, then just ignore this post.

All agencies (except for EMT) in amite county should be using MSWIN now. I do not have any ID's or TG's as of now. as soon as I can I will get them and post them.

frenchfry

Can I get help or direction on how to submit a new MSWIN tower info to Reference Radio.

Do you send a report from data collected from unitrunker? Do I have to be a payed member?

In the past I sent the data sheet from the FCC thinking it had all the info needed, but it was rejected.

I want to add the new tower in Starkville and I think West Point is adding a new one soon.

Starkville Tower FCC info
ULS License - PubSafty/SpecEmer/PubSaftyNtlPlan,806-817/851-862MHz,Trunked License - WRAA619 - MISSISSIPPI, STATE OF - WIRELESS COMMUNICATION COMMISSION - Locations Summary

frenchfry

I resent the info on the Starkville tower with info from unitrunker and it was accepted.

I guess if I head though Oxford I will confirm that new tower is online and submit it to.

The other task I see needed is at the end of 2017 MSWIN added a new channel to most of the towers.
I can confirm the new channel on towers in a lot of Northeast Mississippi area. I wonder if there are there are volunteers in other parts of Mississippi to do other parts of the MSWIN system. So far I confirmed the added in Clay, Oktibbeha , and Lowndes. Only 79 counties to go!

riccom

Upstate S.C.
Premium Subscriber
Happy 2019, found a new tgid and I hear unit xx to pd, but not many 27's ran and can not thumb it down. Tg 22950

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

N5ZDV

Haven't seen this one in the database yet.
Petal School Police Dept TGID # 31121
Petal, Forrest Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.