yorky

Premium Subscriber
I tested mine, changed the password, stopped started server, closed and opened Proscan, still had full access from web. Cleared the cookie on the remote end and of course that stopped it. But you can't do that from your end.

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
I tested mine, changed the password, stopped started server, closed and opened Proscan, still had full access from web. Cleared the cookie on the remote end and of course that stopped it. But you can't do that from your end.

yes that my problem you have no way to log off people and force them to re-enter their password if they never log off even if you change the password people stay logged with old password and get super user access till they decide to log off

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
yes that my problem you have no way to log off people and force them to re-enter their password if they never log off even if you change the password people stay logged with old password and get super user access till they decide to log off

The fix will be in the next version about 2 weeks away.

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
Go into your router turn off port forwarding make your changes restart everything and turn on port forwarding that way no one is logged on.

i will try that see if it's work thanks buddrousa

if it's not working Bob coming with a fix in about two weeks thanks Bob

gootch

Wondering about SDS200 support. I am planing on connecting my sds200 to my home network via ethernet. Wondering if ProScan will support this.

Thanks Andy

fenderblue

I am thinking of using the proscan for my x36's and 996xt's. With that said will a person download the same info to all of the scanners or one program for the x36 and another for the 996's?

fenderblue

I'm new with the ProScan download. I want to use Proscan to download favorite lists instead of sentinel & freescan. I paid and downloaded and got proscan client. Is that what I suppose to get. It shows a 996xt scanner etc. Found ops manual and your suppose click on the menu etc. Where is the menu? I am on the right track or not.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I'm new with the ProScan download. I want to use Proscan to download favorite lists instead of sentinel & freescan. I paid and downloaded and got proscan client. Is that what I suppose to get. It shows a 996xt scanner etc. Found ops manual and your suppose click on the menu etc. Where is the menu? I am on the right track or not.

Get ProScan not the client...

jasonhouk

Wondering about SDS200 support. I am planing on connecting my sds200 to my home network via ethernet. Wondering if ProScan will support this.

Thanks Andy
So far with my testing there's been very few issues with the current version of ProScan with the SDS200 connected by LAN for control & audio. Just a screen resolution update to show all available information and update DB in MSM once finalized by Uniden.

Houk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
Go into your router turn off port forwarding make your changes restart everything and turn on port forwarding that way no one is logged on.

i tried the port fowarding thing stopped the webserver restarted still the same problem i think it's something to do with the web browser and cache data

i will wait for the next proscan version with the fix for that

thanks

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
For anyone who want to try the latest ProScan pre-release version 14.4. A lot of changes were made internally. It should be production quality.
I want to make sure all is okay before packaging it up and releasing the final 14.4

Unzip and copy both files in to the ProScan folder. Exit ProScan first.

https://proscan.org/ProScan.zip

• Fixed - Google Map - Address mapping stopped working.
  • Fixed - Recording option - Delete < 2 Seconds Recording Entries wasn't deleting the file.
  • Fixed - BCDx36 & SDS100 - Importing RadioReference DMR systems then writing to scanner was changing system type to P25.
  • Fixed - DMA scanners - DMR One-Freq Trunk Systems wasn't importing from RadioReference.
  • Fixed - Web Server - Web Page wasn't showing file modified date when serving files (recordings).
  • Fixed - BCD436HP, UBCD3600XLT, & SDS100 - Big Knob double clicking wasn't working.
  • Fixed - BCD536HP Wi-Fi audio streaming to Broadcastify/Icecast servers was intermittent.
  • Fixed - Web Server problem with changing passwords and users still logged on with old passwords.
  • Fixed - Memory leak from the mp3 encoding process causing crashes.
  • Added - Web Server - Function button on the web page in case the browser or OS touch screen not responsive to double clicks.
  • Added - Recorder Grid File Explorer buttons.
On bug reporting: Send me an email as usual and and I will send back test files until fixed.