SDS100/SDS200: How do you program a single channel for NXDN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc9pwb

I purchased the SDS100 and the DMR and NXDN upgrades, but I can not get either to receive well if at all. Does anyone have these workiing on the SDS100, and so can you adivse me how you set them up?

Thanks
Mark N9PSB

RF23

Premium Subscriber
I purchased the SDS100 and the DMR and NXDN upgrades, but I can not get either to receive well if at all. Does anyone have these workiing on the SDS100, and so can you adivse me how you set them up?

Thanks
Mark N9PSB

DMR & NXDN both seem to work fine on my SDS100.

I start off by programming the possible DMR & NXDN frequencies as “conventional” channels so when they are scanned it gives me valuable info on what “flavor” of DMR or NXDN I have or occasionally that some of the frequencies are not DMR or NXDN.

Once you know what kind of DMR or NXDN you are dealing with and how many different frequencies are actually part of the same system, then you can know which programming is going to be needed to be able to trunk track them (if needed).

kc9pwb

DMR & NXDN both seem to work fine on my SDS100.

I start off by programming the possible DMR & NXDN frequencies as “conventional” channels so when they are scanned it gives me valuable info on what “flavor” of DMR or NXDN I have or occasionally that some of the frequencies are not DMR or NXDN.

Once you know what kind of DMR or NXDN you are dealing with and how many different frequencies are actually part of the same system, then you can know which programming is going to be needed to be able to trunk track them (if needed).

I know these are single frequency NXDN as I have scanned them with a Whistler TRX-1. The problem is I can not figure what info goes where in the Uniden programming as it is much different than the TRX-1. I know then main one I want to track is 156.195, NXDN RAN 44.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Mark - N9PSB

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I know these are single frequency NXDN as I have scanned them with a Whistler TRX-1. The problem is I can not figure what info goes where in the Uniden programming as it is much different than the TRX-1. I know then main one I want to track is 156.195, NXDN RAN 44.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Mark - N9PSB

Program as Conventional, Digital Only, you will be asked type of digital system and then you can put in frequency and RAN information. Scan as normal..

Status
Not open for further replies.