SDS100 vs 436HP Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeBeCinYa

Anyone have some all around pics of the SDS100 vs the 436HP? I am curious on the size at base with big battery on 100 vs 436. Is it substantial? If anyone can put pics up of both from bottom and side angle that would be great, thanks in advance.

Tramagod

Anyone have some all around pics of the SDS100 vs the 436HP? I am curious on the size at base with big battery on 100 vs 436. Is it substantial? If anyone can put pics up of both from bottom and side angle that would be great, thanks in advance.

I don’t have any pics but the width is substantial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
A couple minutes into the video.

WeBeCinYa

Thanks! That was very helpful. If I buy one, I want both batteries, is that possible now are do they only ship with fatties?

Tramagod

Thanks! That was very helpful. If I buy one, I want both batteries, is that possible now are do they only ship with fatties?

They only ship with the big ones now and those that have the little ones are hang onto them for the most part. I’ve seen one or two offered for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeBeCinYa

Well thats too bad. I don't care about battery life all that much, would rather have the slim look.

Xplorer00

Premium Subscriber
I don't have comparison photos of the SDS100 or equivalent with a larger battery and any other handheld radio/scanner..

But I do have comparison photos of popular scanners and professional radios with the SDS100 (equivalent) with the original smaller battery that may assist some of you.

Before anyone asks or mentions, all handhelds with numerous models numbers dictate the international variant from US versions.
There is absolutely NO difference in sizing, looks, buttons, knobs, display... between the variants.
All that is different are serial numbering, model numbering to represent the country it is aimed for, and their firmware versions inside that depict what country they are being sold in.

Front.JPGLeft.JPGRight.JPGBack.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.